In need for editor who edit photo

I need editor who got instagram as well is birthday theme edit and i was search for editors but i failed i think everyone is busy i need one who is good at editing ~ thank you

1 Like

Moved to Art Resources since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

thank you for telling me

1 Like

there are fantastic editors i reccomend plus me @willowkayyy @AvalonOlivia basically you can request in my shop or any open shops

List of art shops open 2022

1 Like

I would like to request from you and some other as well thank you

1 Like

okay no problem

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

I would like to request another edit there is three character soul me as an Anut standing on the left side in middle birthday girl and next to her her mom

1 Like

okayy

thank you :blush:

1 Like

NO PROBLEM at all

1 Like

Can i sand deets tomorrow ?

1 Like

okay will give me time to think of what i should do see you tomorrow

1 Like

:heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse:

Yeah i think idea would hit me tomorrow

1 Like

sure see you Ellsss

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

you’re welcomeeee :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :kissing_heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

1 Like

I will sand deets now i don’t know if tomorrow i will have time
Birthday girl ( that would be in middle ) :
Body : female generic body
Color : copper 00
Eyebrows : arched thick styled
Eyebrow color : chestnut brown
Hair : long wavy blowout
Hair color : chrstnut brown
Eyes : female generic
Eye color : green emerald
Face : heart soft