In need for small and big cover (ink)

Hey, so, I have a story named truth or dare, and i need new covers, sadly, i am too busy with requests and don’t have time for a cover for me. I need a small and a big cover
I’ll let you know the story details, character details, etc.

Story Plot

Nina is in love with a guy named Drake since she was little but he gives her no attention, but when he is forced to kiss her in a truth or dare round things get a drastic change

Character details

Nina:
Body color Olive
Brow Smooth Arch
Hair Straight Chestnut
Eyes Upturned Bold Taupe
Face Oval
Nose Upturned
Lips Classic (Whatever color you like)

Drake:
Body color Honey
Brow Medium Sharp
Hair Short Cropped Hair Black
Eyes Stoic Almond Brown
Face Defined Triangle
Nose Roman
Lips Uneven Toffee

Now, in the cover I want them to just be close -holding each other maybe- I don’t have anything particular in mind

I can do it for ya

Well, I did this mainly just to practise, I hope that is fine with you. Feel free to use it if you want, but if you do use it make sure to credit @episode_amanda (for the editing assistant) and @episode.puma (since I created the cover) :blush: I also don’t know if the size is correct, as I said before I mainly did this to practice.

Hi, do you mind creating me a cover for my story?

@episode_amanda and @puma WOW! You guys are very talented!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Go here for examples

Thank you :blush:

oh my lord, how thank you!

could you please make me a large cover? i’d be so grateful

No problem! I don’t really have the time atm, as I stated before I mainly just did this for the sake of practising. Maybe I’ll do it in the future if I feel like doing it, but right now I’m busy with other things :heart:

it’s okay, thanks!