In Need Of A Basic Directing Partner [Closed - Thank You!]

I no longer require help, thank you so much!

I can try to help no need to pay you can just ask me questions when you need help.

1 Like

That’s wonderful, thank you for offering. However, I was hoping for a directing partner that would be willing to help me direct the whole story. Thanks!

1 Like

Hello @lizzy.writes, this is Sydney the Moderator.

Due to company policy, you are not allowed to charge people for work done on the Episode Forums. Please remove that statement from your post. Thanks and have a good day :sunglasses:

Hello,

I am not charging anyone though. I would have been compensating them on their hard work on directing my story. Be that as it may, my new directing partner did not ask for compensation. I do not understand the issue though. Could you explain or point me in the direction of an explanation for why I cannot pay back someone for helping me write a story?

Thanks,

Lizzy

Hello @lizzy.writes! I incorrectly stated that you were charging people for art. That was my mistake. However, there is some uncertainty about whether or not you can offer on the forum to pay people for work they do for you. I will ask the support team tomorrow what the rule is. In the meantime, I thank you for your patience and understanding. :wink:

You are completely fine! I understand if this goes against policy, but I was just curious as to the reasoning. Thank you for helping to answer, you are very sweet.

-Lizzy

1 Like