In need of a beautiful story cover!

Hi, as said in the tittle I need an artist to create a beautiful cover for my story “The Greatest Heist.” If you are interested please send some samples of your drawings and I will let you know if your chosen. I will be sure to credit this person in my story because the hard work will be greatly appreciated. I’ll be sure to explain what exactly I’m looking for to be drawn. I believe this will serve as a great opportunity for artists to practice their skills and most importantly this is could all be for fun☺️. Thanks and let the games begin!

2 Likes

Maybe she can help you? :relaxed:

if you dont have ur request filled me or someone in my art group can
@epy.snatched on ig

Nope. I haven’t filled out the form. I wanted to see some samples from people first before I decide🙃

sure give me about a hour ill get mine plus some of the members art examples
(im really busy rn )

1 Like

Sure take ur time. No rush

1 Like

tysm

1 Like

If anyone else is willing to send in some of they’re art they can if they want

1 Like

Is it in ink or ll?

Ink :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Do you want to see some exemple?
Here:

Summary

Wow your work is beautiful! :heart: I’m still waiting for @olivia.episode19 to send me some Examples as well so I could make a decision if that’s okay with you?:blush:

These are some of our artists in the group

I love their work as well! But I noticed that in the first ones profile they don’t take requests? Because I would like for them to make a cover for me. If they can’t thats understandable.

No that person only takes requests though my group

1 Like

Also just to clarify you would like Alexander to do your request right

Also I have a new artist

1 Like

Do you have to pay her?

That’s what I want to know. I did say that I am willing to give credit to the artist in my story. Is that all thats needed? @olivia.episode19 and yes I would like Alexander to make my story cover.

2 Likes

@Nency_episode You make splashes right?

1 Like