In need of a beautiful story cover!

Btw I make splashes as well lol

Ok just send the details and I’ll let him know

Okay just give me a minute and I’ll let you know.

Alright tysm also here r a couple of my splash examples

flaws%20cover%20contest image image

1 Like

not really, but I can try it :blush::sparkling_heart:

@olivia.episode19 Alright I would like just the story cover of these two characters together.

Character description:
Eyes: Color - White -Eye shape: Sarcastic
Nose: Button
Eyebrows: Narrow
Lips: Uneven- Blush color
Hair: Purple- Cropped
Skin tone: Peach
Additional Info: I don’t really care about the outfit But I would like for him to wear black. Just make him look hot lol. I’d Like for him to point a gun straight forward. You can make him bite his lip or wink either one is cool whatever is better for the artist. With the girl I’d like him to hold one of her legs up. They can both face forward and she can have a hand placed on his chest. The outfit option is the same for the girl I’d like her to wear black as well. The artist can choose what they would like though. I don’t what this to be a hard task I want them to have fun doing this so whatever their comfortable doing is fine with me. All I want is for it to look spicy if you catch my drift. :joy:

Eyes: Color -Blue- Eye shape Upturned bold
Nose: Elven
Eyebrows: Mature Round
Lips: Full round- Color Scarlet
Hair: Color-White Style- Beach Waves
Skin tone: Light
Additional Information: As for the backround I’d like it to be a dark one. Maybe a backround from episode thats a night version. The story Is called “The Greatest Heist.” So there will be action involved in it. Right now I’m currently Revamping it so I don’t mind waiting on the Cover. And thats pretty much it for the cover.

I hope I didn’t mess anything up :sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

Hey what for splashes would you like? If you want me to do it :sparkling_heart:

Hmm I’m not really sure if what I’m looking for is called a splash lol I’m new to this. But yeah I’d like for you to draw something for me :blush:. I want to use it as an outro when I end the episode

If you have an insta I can further discuss the details with you there? I’d like you to draw him.

1 Like

Alrighty tysm I’ll let you know when it’s done

Yeah i have insta :sparkling_heart:
epi_nx

1 Like

Thank you :blush:

@Nency_episode Alright I added you on insta and the details are there as well :+1:t4:

1 Like

Hello my group has finished your request plz credit @Alexanderepisode on Instagram

2 Likes

Thank you so much! I love this! I’ll be sure to credit him.:blush:

1 Like