In Need Of A Character Card/Sheet (Limelight)!

Hey Babes!! Hope your all doing well, if not feel free to pm/dm me if you wanna talk about it :blush: :sparkling_heart:!!!
I was wondering if anyone can make me a character card/sheet. I would also love to see your previous examples if you have any, As always I will obviously give credit to whoever makes it. Also I PREFER not to request it in a artshop :upside_down_face:

If you know anyone or you yourself is able to do it, please lemme know :hugs:. I don’t need one urgently so feel free to take your time :blush: :blob_hearts: Deets below :smile:

Name

Grace

Background

I like this background but if you have a better one in mind let me know!!!

Character Details

Skin: Copper 03
Eyebrows: Arched Natural Scar (black)
Hair: Messy Sock Bun (black)
Eyes: Female Generic (brown dark)
Face: Diamond
Nose: Defined Natural
Lips: Full Heart Pouty (red deep matte)

Outfit

DO NOT INCLUDE THE OUTFIT DETAILS ON THE CHARACTER CARD!!!

Strapped Accented Watch Face Blue Navy

Circular Patterned Gold Choker Metal Silver

Flat Canvas Sneakers Cotton Black White

Nose Stud Silver

Distressed Mini Skirt Denim Blue

Distressed Jean Jacket Open Denim Blue

Lace Sleep Bralette Lace Grey White

Animation

idle_handsonhips_neutral_loop

Picture of Charater

FULL BODY

UP CLOSE IN CASE YOU NEED IT

2 Likes

oooh so i found this really cute character card and i really like it so whoever does my character card can you make it look somewhat like this? obviously it would be with my character and have a different outfit, pose, and background :smiley:

Summary

NOT SURE WHO MADE THIS BUUUT PRETTY SURE IT WAS MADE BY THE QUEEN KELSEY AND HER @ ON INSTA IS kels.episode !!!

Hey, I think you might want to credit whoever made it :sparkles:

1 Like

Umm LOL i actually don’t know who made it :sweat_smile: but I will check !!! thank youu :sparkling_heart:

hey, i can try to help :blob_hearts:

do you want any of my examples first??

my style is a little differnt from your example, but i think i can do it :heart:

1 Like

sure !! i would love to see your examples :hugs::sparkling_heart:!!!

1 Like

oooh okay!! i love your art !!! :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: i would love for you to make me one :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

1 Like

sure!
i’ll do it asap

1 Like

THANK YOUUUU !!! I REALLLY APPRECIATE ITTT !!! :smile: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

np :blob_hearts: :heart:

1 Like

hey @GurlyGurl
whats her body type?

Generic :))

1 Like

okay thanky!

1 Like

hi @GurlyGurl ~
so sorrry for a late reply!
please tell me if you want any changes

its okay, i told you to tale your time :hugs: :sparkling_heart: but AHHHHHH I LOVE ITTTT !!! :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

i have two questions though, 1. How do I credit you and 2. so at first before i made the topic for asking for help to make one, I tried to do it my self BUT i couldn’t figure out how to do the transparent part, so how did you do that ? asking so i can know in the future :hugs:

1 Like

thank you!!

you can use my forums name if u wanna credit me :blob_hearts:

i added a blank white picture, then i lowered the transparency / opacity :blush:

1 Like

whatt how do you do thattt ?? did you have to use a specific app ??

1 Like

i use pixlr.com :blob_hearts:

1 Like