In Need of A Co-Writer/Editor, and Cover Art

Either me, @ChayChay or @eden.episode can do it :blush:

1 Like

This one was a rough draft I rushed, so don’t mind the outline or jacket, lol:

And this was just a request:

Lol that outline and jacket. Oof

image%20(3)Uploading…

here are some more

go on @eden.episode’s thread Need Art? Come here!

go on @ChayChay’s thread Chay's Free Covers and Splashes thread [Closed to catch up] {5-30 mins if I'm on} [offline]

or our group’s thread https://forums.episodeinteractive.com/t/the-episodestudio-epic-thread/28125

1 Like

if you want more examples go on instagram and search diamonds_episode there you will find alot of examples

That’s what I do.

1 Like

Oh hi!:smile:

Hi!

do you need any art

I read your story, have you updated it yet? I forgot to check

I already requested some.

I’m updating episode 2. Except, I had a writer’s block, and still do… I don’t know what should happen after Savannah says yes to Derek! I did update episode 1.

Hmm, you might have to remind me on what happened, talk about it tomorrow- too much computer for one day :sweat_smile: plus where I am I have to got to bed, so… yeah, talk to you tomorrow about it

OK, goodnight! Or morning, wherever you are.

Hey, I finished episodes 2 and 3! You can read it now! And tell me what you think

Well?

I’m taking a break from episode write now to work on some stories outside of episode, if I get back on, that’ll be the first thing I do.

I never knew you were an author. Good luck on your stories! I’ll be waiting and cheering you on :grin:

I write for fun, but I’m kinda too young to be an actual author- but people have to start somewhere right?