In need of a co-writer/partner in crime xD

Hello guys, I’m looking for a partner to help me with my ideas for a story i have in mind. It’s a supernatural horror story with lots of thrills, mini games, and cheeky jump-scares xD. I have so many ideas yet my brain alone can’t handle them. I need someone who i can discuss these ideas with & i would love for this person to give their honest opinion about my ideas.

I would also like for this person to work on the story with me. Share their ideas for the story, coding & scripts, outfits, character traits, character looks, mini game ideas, directing ideas & etc. I don’t want to make this post too long and boring to read, but if anyone is interested pls DM me & contact me on IG:@janb.stories <3 thank you for your time :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I can help!

I’ve tried coding small made up scripts and I’m trying to write my own stories!

But I keep getting falling out of motivation.

So I would love to work with someone on my first story! :smile:

And I’m more than willing to work on your idea with you!

I’d love to help you too! I’m working on my first story too and I need a partner to help alter scenes too

I would love to hear about your story! Maybe I can join in :blush:

There are sooo many people wanting to help! why don’t you make a group of coders and story planning hahahaha :rofl: . I am joking but if you want to do that you can count me in!