In Need of a coder and POC Art scenes

Hey All. Im doing my first story but i dont have the time to do coding or to really learn right now. i love the story i have going right now. i’ve only been writing for a few days and i have 10 chapters. ive already dressed my MCs. I really need to a coder and art scene. i will credit in every episode. any help would be amazing. For art scenes please please that my story is POC based so i need art of a brown skin couple. Thanks in advanced and i look forward to collabating soon!

1 Like

So you started coding or you just wrote the story out?

Hey there, my commissions are open! I charge $30 USD for two people, waist up. Anything different than that (ie. less characters, extra characters, full body, neck up, etc.), we can work out a price we’re both comfortable with!

Summary

1 Like

i wrote the story out and made the characters in the writers portal but i didn’t know the coding would be so hard. i can’t even get a preview. lbs.

Pm me, I think I may be able to help you out with a lot of the coding, I’ll let you know what I can do

1 Like

Moved to Find a Writing Partner. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

1 Like

hey! i’m an indian myself, so i might be able to help you out w that! my commissions are open, here are a few examples! let me know if you them!