In need of a coder! Looking for someone committed!

I need help with coding my story Adventurous: Conquering New Heights. I’ve been trying to do coding on my own and can’t figure it out. I’ve watched videos on YouTube and tried to do what they said but keep getting error messages. Please let me know if you’re interested. Thank you! P. S. I know the contest ended but I would like to publish it any how for fun. I’ve already started it.

1 Like

Hey boo I can help you with your coding I’m currently writing a story myself and I can help you fix the errors if you’d like :wink:

1 Like

Yes. That’d be awesome! I’m really confused about coding.

1 Like

Hey!
I could try to help you, as I am an advanced coder.

1 Like

That’d be wonderful!

Should we do it here or on Instagram? Or somewhere else?

1 Like

On here is good.

Since shes helping you with advance coding I can help chu with correcting if you want?

1 Like

Yes. That would be great! Thank you!

1 Like

Ight then it’s settled I’ll help you with the extras so you can bother me when ever you need help boo :wink:

1 Like

Tysm!

1 Like

Ofc!

Would you look at my script and see if anything needs fixed? I will send it to you in pm.

Yeh, ofc send it gurl

1 Like

Let’s open a google docs document, so we both can modify it because I can’t access your script

Ok. That’s sounds great! I will send you the script.

Oh, I totally forgot to ask you, i’m so sorry if this destroys everything now, but I can only code for Limelight. So either you choose your own animations etc. or I can’t be your coder, if you code in Ink.

What do you mean choose the animations? Yes. The story is in ink.

No worries just I can help you code with INK

Perfect! Thanks!