In need of a coder :)

Hey guys :sparkling_heart:
I have a story idea and I know what I kinda want out of each episode! Its just really frustrating putting it together in coding because it just doesn’t work out :pleading_face:

If you could help me with the coding dm me on Instagram @maaraan_episode or pm me here so we can talk :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Hey, I might help you but, I won’t be available all day because I do write my own story
:blush:

3 Likes

My rules are simple:
I’ll follow you and you follow me back on IG
The scens where I help you with, you’ll give me credit :blush:
I don’t know if you’re still interested in me helping you?

2 Likes

damn relax girl, you over here giving rules and she not even replying. Your coming off unapproachable.

2 Likes

No, I didn’t mean to be pushy I just told her my rules bec she might not want me to help her also no pressure and I’m okay if she doesn’t want me there are alot of better people than me but, I only needed to help her if that’s won’t be trouble I guess?

2 Likes

And I talk very politely I don’t know if I offended her or you sorry for that :blush:

2 Likes

@Maar.N sorry if I offended you I should’ve waited for you to reply first sooo sorry I won’t be like this again :sneezing_face:

2 Likes

Dm me :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Awwh it can be overwhelming at times :pleading_face::two_hearts: but I understand

2 Likes

It’s alright none taken :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

What doo you need help with?

2 Likes

Sorry but, are you sill offended by me?

2 Likes

bruh ur still on that :joy::joy: she said its fine

2 Likes

Ok, just wanted to know just in case :blush:
Nothing is bad with checking multiple times

2 Likes