In need of a cover for my story

Hi guys, so I need someone who can do for me the small and the large cover , And for the cover I really need a cover drawen thnx and I’ll make sure to tag all of u for helping me .

4 Likes

Hello Episode-Gold would love to help you out!
With Love,
The Episode-Gold Team

1 Like

What type of cover(s) are you looking for?

Thnx, so I would love : The boy holds the girl from his hips and he looks directly so the girl and the boy’s body touch and we can see the girls backs (nearly like the cover of the Shaw brothers ) and for the largest cover I would like to have the characters holding their hands with a romantic background and thank u

1 Like

Thnx, so I would love : The boy holds the girl from his hips and he looks directly so the girl and the boy’s body touch and we can see the girls backs (nearly like the cover of the Shaw brothers ) and for the largest cover I would like to have the characters holding their hands with a romantic background and thank u

So this is the characters

This is the characters

i can help you!

just give me the details and size!

Hi thank u for helping
So this is the characters

1 Like

I can

Hi hun!

I am the President at @EpisodeNirvana and we would love to be considered for your Art. :heart:

Here is our official thread if you would like to take a look!

EpisodeNirvana Official Thread

Many Thanks

Briony B :cherry_blossom:

what is the title

1 Like

Addicted to you
And thank you girl :heartpulse:

1 Like

Here you go!
I didn’t know how to make the girl’s back! Lol

Omg thnx so so so much, i can’t thank u enough girl, can u give me your instagram? To credit u

We dont have an instagram yet but we will have one soon :slight_smile:
Were so glad you like it! Remember to credit ~ @Epi.Pearlastion in the forums

Sorry I didn’t give it sooner my account was hacked

I still do it since you don’t have a large also would you like makeup and what kind of background do you want

Thnx I did it my self but can u give me your instagram cause you helped me in so many things :heartpulse: