In need of a cover; free and drawn :blob_hearts:

Hey everyone! :coffee:
I just started writing my new story called Girls Trip and I am in desperate need of a drawn cover.

The story is about an old lady who is dying of a (unknown) disease. The old lady, Nina and a nurse, Julie, starts talking about Nina’s life and all of her memories. We get to go back to the 60s and go on adventures with Nina and her three best friends.

The story is basically good vibes :woman_shrugging:t4:

The cover includes Nina and her three friends sitting in a car laughing and having a good time. Here’s an example who isn’t a drawn version:

That’s how I would like for it to look like- (I will add the title myself after as I already have it done :blob_hearts:)

With that being said, I was hoping someone could make or help me find someone who could make this cover for me, for free and drawn.

YOU GET AS MUCH TIME AS NEEDED as the cover is a pretty big project having 4 characters in it.

2 Likes

The chances of finding a drawn cover are very small, with four people, the chances are even lower. All artists have super long waiting lists, so your best bet is to get an edited one, check IG, or pay commission.

1 Like

Yay! I’ve been looking for a request like this!!! I will gladly make it for you :blob_hearts: It’ll probably take close to a month tho bc I have a few people in front of you

2 Likes

Wow thank you sooo much! No problem and take as much time as needed :blob_hearts:
ur art is amazing btw :star_struck:

2 Likes

Awww, thank u :partying_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Hiya,
If you’re still looking for a cover, you could request at my art shop:
Galaxy star art shop

1 Like