*In Need of a Cover* 🥳

Yo, it’s Neptune.

I’m in need of a cover for my new story BLENDING IN (INK). Can anyone make a cover that’s drawn? I’m in no rush.

Here are my character details…

AVERY
Skin tone: Mocha
Eyebrows: Defined Natural
Hair: High Ponytail (Black)
Eyes: Upturned Feline (Green)
Face: Oval
Nose: Elven
Lips: Classic (Dark)

EIN
Skin tone: Caramel
Eyebrows: Thin Arch
Hair: Short Cropped Hair (Black)
Eyes: Gentle Almond (White)
Face: Defined Triangle
Nose: Button
Lips: Uneven (Terracotta)

Pose:
Avery has a gun in each hand, and is smirking at Ein, while Ein is holding a knife around Avery’s neck.

Anyone up for the challenge?
This has to be FREE.
It cannot be realistic art.
The art design can be preferably like Kayla Sloan’s WARDOGS cover but NOT AT ALL the same characters and poses because this story is completely different compared to hers.
You can ask for credit in the story and write your name somewhere on the cover.
It has to say “By Neptune” under the title which is “BLENDING IN”.

Thank you!
Neptune :sparkles:

1 Like

Anyone think they can pull this off? I would totally do it if I didn’t stink at drawing lmao :joy: I know this is a pretty tough request.

girl you KNOW I would love to do this

well i would’ve asked you but you have so many requests :sweat_smile: didn’t wanna give you so much work lol

Considering the circumstances of my request list, this will take me a long time
So if you’re happy to wait then I am super happy to make this, but by all means; if someone can get to this asap then girl I am happy to be a second option :blush:

1 Like

well i mean how long will it take? i can wait but just wondering. perhaps a month or two? im willing to wait unless someone has a free schedule and more time to make this. :smiley:

yeah will probably take me a month :disappointed_relieved:

a month is fine! let’s say i’ll have it by march? i can totally wait for it! :smiley: thank you so much :blush:

1 Like

hey if anyone else wants to make it, please send some examples!

Moved to Art Resources since you’re looking for cover art. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

tysm

1 Like

@Sydney_H please close this discussion!

2 Likes

Topic closed by OP request. :smiley: