In need of a cover (IGNORE)

hello, i am needing a cover. large & small. i tried making one myself but…yeah let’s just say it ain’t pretty LOL. anyways, if you are willing to do so, just PM me and i’ll give you my storys’ details. i appreciate anyone that tries to help me. thanks!

I would love to help!

I can help

Examples:

Okay so I’ve been a bit experimenting and if it is not too far away I can add this too:

-:heart:

I would love to help! These are the Wattpad book covers and everything, really :joy: If you want to see more episode-like covers then go check out my art story thread! Covers, Splashes, Backgrounds, Overlays, Characters, & Art Resources - CLOSED, see Plethora Graphics

And much more… (the authors are not comfortable sharing). I know know how to cut characters, make splashes, make your backgrounds, even make overlays alone or either cut it from a picture or background. You can request any of thos but before you do, check out my splashes, backgrounds, and even overlays (to be honest, not all overlays are mine, I collected them from various other sources):

I just learned how to make them today so go easy on me, people!

This background is only one panel which means it’s the only zone.

This background, however, has two panels (two zones). The rest of the current backgrounds I have are personal requests that have been requested like this one (I made that one up).

I didn’t put any citations or my name on the art, but please don’t forget to cite me.

I can even do your profile picture to be just like mine or if you want to put any special art into it. Like:

25%20PM

Here, I made an overlay of this background:

9548822f4a03199dd531bc67f649b512

And it turned out like this:

To be honest, I didn’t really work on that overlay lots but I hope you like it, please cite me “Briar Rose”.

hello guys. i wanted to say i’m sorry for just now replying, it’s been kinda hectic with school and everything anyways… i don’t actually need a cover i accidently posted this topic but i was meaning to erase it, hope you guys understand! and thank you for trying to help!!