In Need Of A Cover

Hello! I’m creating a story in Episode and i’d REALLY appreciate if someone would be kind enough to do a little magic and create both a large and small cover for me? If anyone is interested, reply and i’ll give you the information you need. Thankyou :smiley:

I would love to help you

I can do it for you! If you’d like to see an example of my work I’ll be happy to give you one.

I can do one and you can do the other?

If you want @cakepie99999 and @This-And-That doesn’t mind maybe you could large and I could do small

You read my mind… lol

:joy:

What do you want to covers to look like and what are your character details?

Oh god, hello!
Thankyou so much for responding, I really appreciate it! :slight_smile:

also @cakepie99999 just out of my overload curiosity, i’d actually like to see one of your works if you don’t mind? Just interested?

Did you want to see one of mine as well?

That would be wonderful, if you’d like!

I just did this one

Cover

Other example

Summary

IMG_7817IMG_7819

IMG_7823IMG_7842IMG_7843IMG_7830919e905e746f5aabf8f5a17e58b0f31189d7c976_1_362x499IMG_7820IMG_7822IMG_7845IMG_7840

I coodnt decide on one… lol

Ooooh, these look great! So you’ll be doing the small cover?

Yes I would love to… small is my fave for some reason

Alright! Well… i drew out a layout of what i wanted the covers to look like, but i just thought that the person would just size it for both a large and small cover…

So give me like, five minutes maybe and i’ll just brainstorm an idea for the small cover?

Sounds good… just let me know… no rush hun

Okay! I think i got it!\

So for the small cover, there’s a quote in the middle-

“The Biggest Adventure You Can Ever Take Is To Live The Life Of Your Dreams.” – Oprah Winfrey

I’d like the quote to be… kinda in an angle. Like sideways but only a little. I’d also like the words to look like they’ve been written in… paint, white paint.

The background could be kinda like this-

With the background and dreamcatcher and everything, but sorta faded so you can see the quote clearly.

I apologize for being so picky! <3

It’s fine… lol!!! Gotcha… just gotta download a paint font… got ya hun

Oh god, i completely forgot to give the basic idea of the episode story…

Title: The Dreamer
Author Name: Sudeeksha
Genre: Fantasy/Drama
Description: When Hazel finds out she has the unique gift of seeing the future in her dreams, she is delighted. Besides, what could be the harm…?