In need of a digital artist who specializes in horror

Hi everyone! My friends and I are working on a story all together and our story is gonna need some serious overlay-work :sweat_smile:

The main idea is to have the main characters fight these monsters that kinda resemble Japanese yokai in a way. I’ve looked for PNG images on free download websites, but with no luck. So now I’ve gotta result to digital art (and believe me, I’m not good at it :joy:)

I’d love if I could get a digital artist to make me a nice handful of overlays. No rush, no deadline, just work when you can! :blush:

I’d like these things to be crazy, weird and HORRIFIC.
Here are some references of what I’m looking for:
(Not the exact design, as most of these are from video games, but a similar style)

^Plus any others that may fit

I know this is a lot to ask, probably, but I REALLY want this kind of design for the story and would LOVE some help :joy::pray:
If more than one person could help at once, that would be perfect. I will give credit AND my never-ending gratitude to all those who pitch in. Thanks in advance! :heartpulse:

2 Likes

The only artist who comes to mind for horror is Rezogen. :see_no_evil:

2 Likes

Is that their forum name?

I haven’t seen them on here, just Insta: @/rezogen_art

1 Like

Thanks for the recommendation! I’ll have to look at their story to see what their overall style is and what those overlays look like (if they make their own) :thinking:

So you’re basically looking for cartoony style, unusual but freaky monsters? :thinking:

1 Like

Exactly :relaxed::ok_hand:

I haven’t seen many with that specialty, but I know a lot of great commission artists that make really cool overlays.

1 Like

Hmmm, I may be able to help a little bit, depends how many you need and if you have specific ideas. If you DM me some time today and give me some more info? I’ll be able to give you a clearer answer.

1 Like

Hi! I am a horror maniac and a cheap artist with many ideas and an imagination going crazy! If you still need an artist you can DM me on Instagram @mk.digitalillustrator

1 Like

Awesome! When you say “cheap” artist does that mean your art is paid? :sweat_smile:

yep her art is paid
Most of are that r digital artist

1 Like

Okay thanks :upside_down_face:

Yes

1 Like

Oof, well I happen to be broke. Sorry :sweat_smile:
Thanks for the offer! :pray:

1 Like