In Need Of A Fabulous Cover For My Story

Yeah, but they are both totally different.

2 Likes

Ya, I can do that cover

2 Likes

sure you do that one I’ll do small

3 Likes

She has a crown on her head, and is blowing a kiss at the right side of the screen, where the word “Queens” in the same font, is on a red heart. The background is black.

1 Like

wait so is it ok if it isn’t drawn but still digitally edited??

2 Likes

Sorta like this except not as bad…

There should be some silver glitter sparkles, maybe cute add-ons if you can think of them.
Pretty simple… right?

1 Like

3 Likes

Yeah for which one?

2 Likes

small

3 Likes

Small or large?

2 Likes

Oh. Yeah, for small the only thing I wan’t drawn is her hair so it looks kinda like it’s blowing in the wind. Her facial features can be drawn too. Any badass outfit you make is fine

2 Likes

okk

2 Likes

I will make it soon! :smile:

1 Like

So like kinda like this. Just following these details:

1 Like

Ok great! The details are in the post. Any lip/eye/etc shape you choose if fine. If you draw it. please make a really cartoony style drawing.

1 Like

Glad You Are Getting To Work

~Me!

1 Like

So I don’t have to draw it?

Only if you want to. You could always just use the character blow kiss happy animation and do some editing to it. As long as she has a leather jacket, badass kinda look. You could also do a bit of both; draw the hair and the lips, keep the rest, draw the eyes, etc.
Whatever You please!

Ok! On it.

:revolving_hearts::heartbeat::blue_heart::heartpulse::two_hearts::gift_heart::cupid::yellow_heart::sparkling_heart::two_hearts::gift_heart::green_heart::sparkling_heart::revolving_hearts::heartbeat::heartpulse::purple_heart::cupid::two_hearts:

1 Like