In need of a few characters!

are you still in need of characters? :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you. Your character can be one of the slightly meaner ones if that makes them seem more evil for you!

1 Like

Yes I think so as these are just small characters that will fill some scenes as people that just live in different areas

1 Like

okay! what role do you need the most of? because ik a lot of people have been doing vampires and stuff like that

1 Like

I need some goblins, magicals (basically witches) and devils but feel free to choose whichever

1 Like

Ooo I’m excited! Could you tag me (insta or forums) when you publish? Ooo also if you need to kill any characters off in an epic battle, I’d love to have one of them be mine! I can go “Ow my neck!” perishes :joy: Also whatever name is fine, I think it would be funny if the name was “Noodles” :skull:

1 Like

ill do a devil! let me get my details together rn! :))

1 Like

Of course! Omg I love that :joy:
About posting, because I have school I can only write 1 episode a week so now that I’m off for 2 weeks I’m trying to finish 1 every other day so get ahead a bit. I’m on episode 10 now, when do you think I should start posting and how many at a time/ when should I post each part?

1 Like

Ok thank you!

Hmmm for advertising your story, I would publish one at a time, but it seems that you’re stockpiling your episodes which is amazing when it comes to releasing schedules! Maybe one episode every 3-4 weeks? I take much longer than that thoo :joy: it’s also very useful to have sneak peaks of chapters on Instagram for further advertising!

1 Like

Ok thank you! Yeah I’m trying to get as many as possible ready first because school starts getting more important this year (yr9) so I don’t know how much time I will have so I’m making them whilst I still can

1 Like

Remember, don’t rush yourself! School comes first, episode second :joy: Sometimes I have to tell myself that :woozy_face:

Haha yeah

Also a bit random but do you know the difference between English years at school and American grades? I think years are one above grades so yr9 - 8th Grade

1 Like

Oh I assumed year nine was grade nine (start of high school) But the more you know haha

haha yeah, I think years are one above but it would make more sense if they were the same

1 Like

I’d love to be part of your story(●♡∀♡)

This is Clarisse, Goblin

Female Soft Body (Light Green skin)
Arched Thick Styled (Strawberry Blonde)
Long Thick Curls (Strawberry Blonde)
Deep Set False Lashes Smokey Eye ( Blue Deep)
Triangle Chiseled
Round Button Wide
Full Flat Top Pouty (Rose Medium Nude Matte)

1 Like

Thank you!

Would you like them both to be called Taylor/Tayler or would you prefer different names?

1 Like

Did you still want your character? I’m just going through making these characters so I just thought I’d ask as you never posted!

1 Like