In need of a few edits

I am looking for a splash. I would like it to read: Thanks for reading - at the top maybe rounded and in a pretty script and at the bottom I would like it to read: Follow me on Instagram logo @purelysimple_episode ***I want nothing in the middle as I am making this an interactive splash and having my character enter and exit from the left.

I need an overlay of a boat. boat
Something like this.

Also, I would like a background edit of this bed comforter.

to match this overlay color:

I think that is it for now. =) Thanks in advance.

Need some items done please

I am looking for a splash. I would like a purple background. I will choose one if you need me too. At the top of the splash I want it to say “Thanks for Reading” curved and in a pretty font.
At the bottom I would like it to say: Follow me @purelysimple_episode (with the Instagram logo) **I would like the center area clear for me to have a character enter and exit. I’m making it an interactive splash. COMPLETED!! THANK YOU!!

Next I would like this boat as an over lay: STILL NEED
boat

I would like the bed in this bedroom background: STILL NEED

To match this bed with the color:

Also, I would like for this to be finished, someone started but I needed changes and they haven’t responded back.

I need the “calling mobile” to be changed to “Calling…” THEN I need the time up top to be taken off or changed to 8:34 AM COMPLETED THANK YOU!

If you need additional information don’t hesitate to ask. Thank you so much. Please only commit to doing these only if you intend to finish. =)

This one is better!

Hows this? I only made this in 8 minutes so its not quite the best :sweat_smile:

Please credit me at @skyye_episode if you use it either way :slight_smile:

Thank you so much! Credit name?

That is freaking gorgeous!! Thank you so much!!! Perfect!

You still need credit with your watermark? I will just thought I’d ask.

I have a cute way to credit if you want me too :grin:

Credit iunique_edits

I love it by the way thank you!!

Thanks.

Ik this sounds like im asking to get known, but theres a chance the readers wont see the watermark :slight_smile:

Not a problem love! I got you. :wink:

Go in on Epi.life and fill out a request form

Can admin close this thread. I’m getting the remaining items done on another thread. Thank you!

@Sydney_H or @Jeremy

Thanks Skyye and I got you on the credit. :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

Topic closed by OP request. :wink: