In need of a personal art editor *please read*

Hello everyone and greetings from the beautiful Greece! Currently I’m writing a story and I want to include art scenes in it. I totally understand that art scenes take time, effort and sometimes sacrifices. That’s why I don’t really care how much time it takes for you to finish the request. You won’t get a lot of pressure since I do art myself, but some times there are some arts that I want to include to my story but I don’t know how to do them or I’m very lazy to try it myself.

In the past, a girl agreed to be my personal editor but she ditched me, later I learned that something had happened to her and I decided to start doing them myself. I have done most of them, but there are those complicated scenes where the couple is kissing, and as I said, I don’t know how to do it, or I’m lazy enough to do it, I would really appreciate it if you could do the art scenes a bit realistic, but Ink Style works as well.

What I promise is that I won’t request complicated scenes, and I won’t pressure about the timing. I don’t really know how good my story will go on, but if it goes really well, then you will get paid.

Please, if you can and want to be my personal art editor, PM me showing me examples.

1 Like

Episode harmony can