In need of a photoshoot game for my story!

My two characters will be in a photoshoot and this is a chance for the readers to gain points.
Need some ideas or templates if anyone has any!
Thanks!

2 Likes

Okay… So idk if my idea is good enough but …

1.You can make your readers choose the suitable outifit for this photoshoot (correct outfit will give points)
2. How your character behaves at the time of photoshoot (shy, confident) appropriate behaviour will gain points
3. Right poses for photoshoot (you can give options will poses… Choosing right one wil give points).
So, I could only give these much ideas for now… I hope these will be useful to u :two_hearts:

1 Like

These are great! Thanks

1 Like

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Np :blush::two_hearts:

I think @lanafrazer_episode has a photoshoot minigame :blush::sparkles:

3 Likes

Thank you! It’s what I wanted!

2 Likes

click the link. All templates are free to use. Photoshoot Mini-Game - Google Drive

2 Likes

Now this template doesn’t include points, this template is just for fun, for characters to take photos together if this is still what you’re looking for. Happy Writing! :grin:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.