In need of a proof reader for chapter 1!

Hey, loves! I currently did a story announcement here: ๐ŸŒด๐ŸŒบ || ๐€๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ฎ๐ง๐œ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฆ๐ฒ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ฒ! || Free to show your story!

I was hoping someone could proofread my first chapter and give me an in depth review! Unfortunately, I am not looking to pay for this, so anyone offering to do it for free that would be appreciated!

I am mostly looking for a review on everything overall in the story at this point.

• pace
  • directing
  • length
  • story line
  • dialogue
  • sounds

Basically just everything you can judge! Iโ€™d also really like to know if my story is something that seems interesting to you and if itโ€™s something you would like to continue reading, and if itโ€™s book shelf worthy! (Does it seem like the same quality as other books you have read on episode?)

(There is a few slight errors that I will be fixing tomorrow!)

If you are interested, please let me know and Iโ€™ll dm you the link!

Iโ€™m so sorry if this seems rushed, itโ€™s currently 3:32 am and Iโ€™m tired :sob:

2 Likes

that,s great

1 Like

Boost!

Boostttt!!

Boost!

Hey if youโ€™d like I can read your story! Iโ€™m not like a professional scenarist on Episode but I can give you my opinion:))

1 Like

Thank you so much, Iโ€™ll send you the link!

1 Like

Hii Iโ€™m really interested to read that if thatโ€™s possible :)) Iโ€™m no one to judge and I donโ€™t even write myself but I do really enjoy reading romance on Episode, I can give you my opinion if you want :sparkles:

1 Like

That would be amazing, thank you!

Hey, did you need more proofreaders? I can help if so

1 Like

Hii! If youโ€™re still looking for proofreaders I am available. I am no professional but I can help giving you a pov from the audience :white_heart:

Hai! If you need extra help you can pm me here or on IG @nyxwritess :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Iโ€™ve dmed you :heartpulse:

1 Like

Hello. Please Is it for free or fee?

shes looking for free.

1 Like

If you steel need any I can read too!