In need of a Realistic art scene!

Hey guys!

I am in need of 2 realistics art scene, pls pm me!

Thanks!
Xx

Kinda like this:

Paid or free? Tho it would most likely need to be paid bc of the amount of details

2 Likes

Hi there, just a little note regarding posting requesting art. More details does tend to get more interest from passing artists.

If you are unsure about what to include or wish to see more input regarding this matter, you can check out this thread :blush:

1 Like

Paid ofc, I don’t doubt people do it for free!

They work so hard x

1 Like

Thank you,
I was in rush making this post!

But I will for sure add more detail.

How much r u willing to pay

Maximum £35.

1 Like

I’ll try and find someone

1 Like

Per art scene or for both?

both if they can!

Hey so most artist with this style I’ve seen are more than 35

1 Like

Hey how much roughly?

1 Like

At least 70-80 , based on who I see there could be others cheaper

1 Like

Piggybacking on @Kieran’s comment. From what I’ve seen, you’re looking at between £70 - £120 per art scene for one of this quality and with that much detail.

You can still get an amazing art scene for £35, from other artists… but that would only pay for one, and still wouldn’t be as intricate as the ones you posted.

2 Likes

You’re welcome. I have worked with multiple artists in the past, I do believe that each of those pieces are likely to have been around the £50-£70 each as they are 2 person half body pieces.
Depending on the budget you have and the time frame (if you have one) I may be able to help in some way. If you do not want to share details on here, feel free to DM me and we can discuss more there :blush:

1 Like