In Need Of A Realistic Artist for Art Scene

I need an art scene between my two characters and I want it realistic.
Background -

Characters -
Name: Dia
Skin Tone: Gold 06
Eyes: Deepset Upturned Wide + Brown Dark
Eyebrows: Arched Short + Deep Brown
Face Shape: Round Puffy Cheek
Hair: Bald
Mouth: Full Flat Top Pouty + Tan Deep Natural
Nose: Broad Wide

Outfit:

Name: Leo
Skin Tone: Neutral 05
Eyes: Narrow Almond Deep Smiling + Brown Black
Eyebrows: Furrowed Straight S + Black Dark
Face Shape: Square Long Jaw Stubble
Hair: Curly Mohawk + Black Dark
Mouth: Full Flat Top Pouty + Neutral Medium Nude Matte
Nose: Round Flared Downturned

Outfit:

2 Likes

Outfits:

Description: I want them sitting down, leaning on the trash bin in the photo. The girl is facing the guy, smiling while he wraps his arm around her, facing her and smirking. Her height is below his eyebrows.

we can help (not sure if either will be the realistic ur looking for but it’s worth a shot, plus they both show examples :cherry_blossom:)!
Check out either thread!

Do you like this pose? I don’t know 100% what you had in mind, but before I go any further, I wanted to ask you if this was okay. Or do you want any changes? (of course, there’s also the option for you to say you don’t want my style >.> or you’ve already found somebody else, just let me know <3)

screenshot

2 Likes

OMG! That’s cool. Thank you. I would like for you to do it and take the time that you need please. :slightly_smiling_face: :kissing_heart:

1 Like

They just look a little small. Mind making them bigger? And for the girl, I wanted her body to be more of an hourglass shape, like this:

But if you can’t do that, I’d be perfectly fine with what you have so far. :slightly_smiling_face: Honestly, I appreciate you for doing this. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

No I can do that.

I’ll work on it <3

1 Like