In Need of A Script Writer + Any drawing Artists for covers/art scenes

Hello everyone!

(As of right now, I have found both a Script Writer & Artist. Thank you for your requests! I will update this post if anything changes.)

I used to type up my scripts for my own episode stories way back, but they recently made some new changes. Also, since it’s been quite a while, I kinda forgot how to do everything.

I have this idea for a story that I really want to pursue, but I need someone to help write it for me. I would do it myself, but I am so busy with school that I don’t have the time to relearn anything. Can anybody help me out?

Details:

I’m willing to pay, but I would like the first episode with no charge to get a basic idea of how well we work together. In terms of budget, it would need to be affordable because I’m a broke college student lol. I would say the entire story would be about 10-15 episodes, but it depends on how long we make each episode.

I have two story ideas, but only want to do one for now. I’m having a hard time choosing which idea to go with, so I’ll add both and let the scriptwriter decide:

• Story idea # 1 -
    Genre: Romance & action
    Title name: Misunderstood

Description:
    The shadows, that kill. The monsters you were always afraid of. The ones you thought never existed, but in Grace Reed’s world, it does. Imagine living in a constant war zone, where whenever you step outside, you have to watch your back. Grace is a 20-year-old girl who lost her parents in a war between humans and shadows. She lives with a group that fights off shadows. Grace thinks of these people like family, or so she thought. Grace is blamed for every failed mission and is constantly being pushed around by the group she calls family. It’s the feeling of being misunderstood that makes her leave the very place that keeps her safe. Will Grace be taken by the shadows, and switch sides from good to bad without any hesitation? Or will there be someone that saves her? Or will she have to save herself?

• Story Idea # 2 -
    Genre: Romance & Fantasy
    Title: I keep on Fallin’

Description: She promised herself she wouldn’t fall for him. Little did she know, she already did. Amara Barlowe and Conner Grey (name in the works). The two of them could be something so powerful. That’s why they couldn’t be together. Their memories of each other were erased by an organization that secretly protects the world from threats, Arachnid. Amara and her family move away from Kansas City. Fast forward seven years, Amara and her family move back into their old home. Amara and Conner have met each other again in their first year of college. They work together to fill in the missing pieces of their past and soon become the best of friends. Amara starts to fall in love with Conner again, but this time it’s different. But a few bad chapters doesn’t mean their story is over, right?

If you need any more information, please let me know. Thank you!

1 Like

You may want to include whether or not you’re willing to pay for these services and how long you’d want them for. It might also be a good idea to include a mini summary of your story.

I’d potentially be interested, for example, but I need this information :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You’re right. I’m Sorry!

I’m willing to pay, but I would like the first episode with no charge to get a basic idea of how well we work together. In terms of budget, it would need to be affordable because I’m a broke college student lol. I would say the entire story would be about 10-15 episodes, but it depends on how long we make each episode.

I have two story ideas, but only want to do one for now. I’m having a hard time choosing which idea to go with, so I’ll add both and let the scriptwriter decide:

Genre: Romance & action

Story idea # 1 -
Title name: Misunderstood

Description:
The shadows, that kill. The monsters you were always afraid of. The ones you thought never existed, but in Grace Reed’s world, it does. Imagine living in a constant war zone, where whenever you step outside, you have to watch your back. Grace is a 20-year-old girl who lost her parents in a war between humans and shadows. She lives with a group that fights off shadows. Grace thinks of these people like family, or so she thought. Grace is blamed for every failed mission and is constantly being pushed around by the group she calls family. It’s the feeling of being misunderstood that makes her leave the very place that keeps her safe. Will Grace be taken by the shadows, and switch sides from good to bad without any hesitation? Or will there be someone that saves her? Or will she have to save herself?

Genre: Romance & Fantasy
Story Idea # 2 -
Title: I keep on Fallin’
Description:
She promised herself she wouldn’t fall for him. Little did she know, she already did. Amara Barlowe and Conner Grey (name in the works). The two of them could be something so powerful. That’s why they couldn’t be together. Their memories of each other were erased by an organization that secretly protects the world from threats, Arachnid. Amara and her family move away from Kansas City. Fast forward seven years, Amara and her family move back into their old home. Amara and Conner have met each other again in their first year of college. They work together to fill in the missing pieces of their past and soon become the best of friends. Olivia starts to fall in love with Conner again, but this time it’s different. But a few bad chapters doesn’t mean their story is over, right?

I have written a couple of chapters for each of these ideas on docs, but they are just rough drafts.
Please let me know what you think! If you need any more information, let me know.

Thank you!

1 Like

Can you PM me either here or on Instagram (@winteronepisode)? I’d be interested in continuing this conversation there. And don’t worry, if we did end up working together, my prices would be very flexible to what you can afford (I understand the struggle :smiling_face_with_tear:)

1 Like

Commissions open 💕 She does beautiful art and the money would go for a great cause! I recommend using her for your art

1 Like

Hey there, I’d be interested in this project of yours and I’ve got cheap prices :blush:

If you’re interested to look at some of my examples you could check and also DM me there on @art.y.x

Lemme know if you may consider me for this :wink:

1 Like

Thank you love for recommending me :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

1 Like

If u are looking for artist here is my price chart, dm for more examples