In need of a writing partner <3

Hey!
As of this very moment, I have planned out an entire story, written characters, twists and turns, and what I believe is needed for a story. The issue I have is that I’m not familiar with coding. I was trying my best to learn how to code. I even took a coding class, but the coding was relatively different from Episode’s coding system. So I was wondering if there are any experienced coders out there who are interested in co-developing this story together. We can, of course, plan the story together and look through my plans of how the story unfolds, if that’s what you wish. I’m open to co-writing, I just don’t know how to direct Episode stories.

Thank you so much in advance.

1 Like

Hey! I would be happy to code for/with you for a price we can negotiate based on what you need exactly. Let me know if you’re interested :hugs:

Hi! These tutorial explain episode coding from start to finish, theyre really easy to follow :))

Hey!
Thanks for your response. Can I see the work you’ve done? How much experience do you have? How advanced coding are you able to do? How many chapters are you interested in coding?

I will PM you :relaxed:

1 Like

I have to clarify that this is still open and I’m still looking for somebody. I like to have some options to choose from, so if you’re interested DM me or write here. Thanks.

Can someone please team up “co-author” with me on my new story? I am calling it the stalker? It’s about a new girl that moves to the same school as a boy. She has her eyes on him. She WILL NOT take no for an answer. It is a thriller.