In need of a writing partner and special art scene maker!

Hi,
I’m kim and I am looking for a writing partner to help write and publish great episode stories! And I also want some of my stories to have special art scenes. Anything helps!

Thanks!

I can’t do art scenes… but a writing partner sounds okay to me. What stories are you writing/thinking about doing right now??

Hi, I can make special art scenes for you. If you want you can contact me on instagram @megantinista.episode.

I’m currently writing my H & V contest entry x

I need a writing partner and art scene creatar as well if theres someone who can help please comment

sorta need a writer partner and some one who is better at art than me. lol literally I’m horrible when it comes to art. I got an F in my art class, when I was in school.

I could make you an artscene somewhere mid march probably (maybe a bit earlier or later). If you don’t need it very soon and don’t mind waiting you can dm on Instagram (if you have it) @megantinista.episode.

I could make you an art scene somewhere mid march probably (maybe a bit earlier or later). If you don’t need it very soon and don’t mind waiting you can dm on Instagram (if you have it) @megantinista.episode.

cool thanks Megan. now all I need is a writer partner.

No problem! :blush:

I am in need of it

what kind of stories are you doing

the one im working on right now its about a girl who is married and then gets in a crash. and only remembers being in high school, she tries to find her high school lover Sebastian. but she also has people after her because she also a famous celebrity that got in the wrong crowd.

I am doing a mystery story so i want an art scene for lover 1 abd her and lover 2 and her

Hi, I would love to write a story with someone. I had writers block last week but now ideas are pouring out of my head. Lets do this!

sweet by the way im horible on coding just saying

so what kinda mystery are you doing??

I don’t care

I’m bad at making multiple episodes

I would love to work with somebody on a story!