In need of an advice about possible feelings for my (guy) bff

Omg that is honestly such a wholesome story :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You are very lucky thay you found your soulmate, not a lot of people today can say the same. In your case love really does conquer all, doesn’t it, and the fact that you never stopped loving her I just can’t :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:. So cute and wholesome. :blush: Thank you so much for sharing this, you really gave me back some hope, thanks for all advice, I will try to give it some time and see how everything goes from there. Wish you and your family all the best :yellow_heart:

3 Likes

Most guys are scared to say if they feel something or not. My guy bff didn’t want to tell me he likes me or has feelings for me cause he thought he doesn’t have a chance as a boyfriend. I „pushed“ him a bit by starting to say oh do u have a crush? Who do u like? I’ve noticed ur new weird behavior, who is she?
At the same time I stopped talking about other boys (mainly cause I started liking him)
BASICALLY:
Most guys are scared, ur guy is afraid to lose u again and since u never talked about Ur past experience of being each other it is even more complicated for him to tell u that (if he ofc likes u more than a friend)
If u are friends like u told us, discuss the previous failure, u both will get over that and he may even open up.
If I were you I would make a secure „base foundation“ by telling him that u don’t think Ur past relationship was THAT bad, u were kids u both turned it into drama or smth like this. So he KNOWS oh so maybe it’s not that Bad and he still has big chances?

OVERALL
Don’t listen to people on the internet. Harvest opinions and make ur own by basing it off them

Wish u both sincerely luck :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for such encouraging advice :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

If you ever need to talk to someone, please pm me beacuse my pm are always open :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you :yellow_heart:

1 Like

Your welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

That’s wonderful, I’m so happy y’all worked out!!

3 Likes

This sounds like a really tough situation to be in, I’m sorry!
I’m not sure if you still need advice, but I can kind of relate to your situation. My best friend in high school and I spent a lot of time together, and I was totally clueless that she wanted to be more than friends. I didn’t view her as more than a friend though, so we never ended up dating…
It’s been a couple years since we graduated (we both go to different colleges now) and I don’t think I have feelings for her yet? But she’s found someone else that makes her happy, and I’m glad about that! But I haven’t met anyone else yet so I’m still not exactly sure if I made the right choice lol. And I still enjoy hanging out just as friends once in awhile — maybe that’s the whole “absence makes the heart grow fonder” think idk. Love is VERY complicated, that’s for sure :man_facepalming:

If you haven’t yet, maybe try asking him what he exactly meant by insert flirty message here. Hopefully you can both communicate your feelings about the situation! If he doesn’t seem to want a romantic relationship, then he’ll know better that sending flirty messages probably isn’t the best idea. But hopefully you both feel the same way about each other and there will be less pressure and anxiety after talking it out :blush:

I really hope things work out for the both of y’all!! :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you, yes I am still in need of all advice I can get because I still I haven’t gotten the courage to really talk to him about this and am thinking it through. And I agree, love is veryyy complicated :woman_facepalming: I am glad that you two still enjoy hanging out together. You never know what the future holds :wink: Thanks for your help :yellow_heart: