In need of an animated intro!

Hey! i’m in need for an animated intro! I understand the coding, but my overlays are not as clear as i wanted them to be, mostly because i do not have photoshop or any of that! :sleepy: but i’d be grateful if someone could help me with this!

Do you have a description of what you want?

1 Like

yes i do!

1 Like

Can you tell me?

I want:
ink!

1 female standing on the left of the screen (waist up)
1 male standing on the right of the screen (waist up)

The girl will look stressed, maybe looking at her hands, and the boy will be looking at her angry with his hands to his side

the girl will have Hickory eye color and the boy will have Green eye color in the first animation, along with all ^^

in the next transition, the only thing that changes, would be the girls & boys eyes!

The girls eyes will face the camera (still holding that position) but her eyes will change to white, and have it glowing/or whatever

The only thing that changes with the boy is his eyes change to purple and start to glow a bit

during this transition would be the words Welcome back to Focus, slide in from the left

and that’s it!

1 Like

omg it looks like too much i am s o r r y :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

1 Like

Is it possible? because i don’t wanna trouble you! i’ll manage and try to do it myself if that’s alright!:heart:

1 Like

I can do it. :wink:

1 Like

Thank you so much!! I’ll send details on the characters right now! and when do you think you’ll start it? I don’t want to rush you :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

You sound pretty cool, I’ll start tomorrow afternoon.

1 Like

Thank you so much! I promise to give full credit in the beginning of my episodes!

Should i credit you with your forums or do you have an instagram? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Also, Here are the details and outfits!
-remember, it’s only waist up so the bottoms don’t really matter to me

Maria(left)
Skin: Tan
Face shape: Soft heart
Hair: Beach wave ; black
Eyebrows: seductive arch
Nose: elven
Lips: full round ; orange crush
Eyes: upturned feline; Hickory -> glowing white

Jared (right):
Skin: Toffee
Hair: boy bun
Eyebrows: Straight bold
Nose: button
Mouth: smirk, Taupe
Face shape: defined triangle
Eyes: Gentle Almond, Green-> glowing purple

1 Like

Credit me, AJ when I’m done. If I’m not busy, you might have it at the end of this week or next Wednesday

1 Like

Ahhh!! Thank you sm!!! i’m excited to see how it will turn out!

1 Like

Hey! I’m writing my story right now and i’m just checking in on how things are! (this isn’t meant to sound like i’m rushing you, trust me i still have a buttload to do) Just wanna know how things are atm!:heartpulse:

1 Like

They are going fine. :heart:

1 Like

Alright! sounds good! thank you again!:revolving_hearts:

Hello! i forgot to ask, what country do you live in?