In need of an art scene/character edit! Can anyone help me please? (Not too complicated)

Hello! I am currently in the process of making a story called ‘The Hidden Letters’ it is about a girl who wakes up in the woods with no memories then goes to live with a woman who ‘claims’ to be her wife, when she starts to search around the house more she starts finding letters that she left herself! How will it play out?

I am in need of an art scene where she is laying in the woods with a ripped dress and is asleep/unconscious
Thank you in advance!

• Please send examples if you are interested!, then I will send the character info!
  • I will credit you however you see fit!
1 Like

Hi! I’d love to help, but I’m not very experienced in art scenes (I can still make them).

If you’re interested in a solo artist:
Visit my thread!

1 Like

I would like to help if you didn’t found already someone. I will send the examples in a sec.

1 Like

Thank you for offering but I think I am going to work with miss.m_episode, I’m going to have plenty more art scenes in the future if your still interested?

1 Like

@miss.m_episode I would love for you to make me an art scene! I’ll send the info

I would like the MC (Maddie) to be laying down in faint with her dress ripped up with a little bit of blood, not enough to get banned or whatever though. :grin:

I would like it if she were laying like this but her whole body and face in camera view

1 Like

Here is her character info:
Skin Tone: Honey
Eyebrows: Mature Round
Hair: Straight
Hair Color: Black
Eye Shape: Upturned Feline
Eye Color: Brown
Face Shape: Oval
Nose: Elven
Lips: Classic
Lip Color: Orange Crush
Thank you!!

1 Like

Sure!

1 Like

@Jeremy Would you mind closing this thread please?

1 Like

Closed at Op request :slight_smile: