In need of an artist (I need an art scene (drawn plz))

Hi need an artist I’ve looked around couldn’t find much I liked or open art shops I need an artist who can do an art scene it can be either waist up or full body tbh idc but I need it done ASAP and I want it drawn if your interested please either PM or comment here so we can put this into motion I need this asap please help guys

2 Likes

Bump!

ink or LL

1 Like

It’s LL

Bump!

realistic, cartoon, episode style, or something else?

1 Like

Realistic

1 Like

Those will probably be commissioned. It’s a kinda rare to find a realistic artist on forums, maybe try instagram.

1 Like

Can I pm u more info then tell me if it’s still gonna be hard cause I don’t have insta

1 Like

Hey…I can help if you need any kind of style…I can do whatever style you want…(not ink tho) :sweat_smile:
And I am free…so I guess…I will do your art asap :thinking:

1 Like

I do art but only commissions so no free art i’m Sorry but i’m very cheap if you are interested and if you are willing to pay a bit i can do the art you want!
Here some examples of my works:

2 Likes

hi!! I’m kira and i would love to help. :smiling_facee_with_three_hearts: here are examples of my work

feel free to dm me or contact me via instagram @silexandula for more info. :blush: i do commissioned work (paid art) by the way.

2 Likes

Hi.My commissions are open.Feel free to check the below link for my artwork examples and prices and send an email if interested:

Most recent commission:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CE60UDvlkxF/?igshid=17q6zqvd21ask

2 Likes

Your art looks amazing but I’m not able to pay so I’ll have to decline sorry x

1 Like

Hi I don’t have the money to pay so I’ll have to decline sorry x

Sorry no I can’t pay but ur art looks lovely x

I’m talking to one other artist to see if she can get what I need done and if not I’ll ask you (unless you want me to pay them sorry I can’t)

1 Like

Aww thank you :kiss: and no problem i understand

1 Like