In need of an artist to help with my story!

Hello there! I always see these amazing art scenes in stories I read and I have recently started writing my very first story and would like it to be the best that I can make it. So… this is where one of YOU come in. I am looking for someone to help me along my journey of writing my very first episode story and make art scenes for me. So if you can help me that would be AMAZING. :smile:
Please if you are interested in this then fill out this quick form to help me get to know you better.

Click here
  • Instagram:
  • Art style:
  • Would you be willing to stick until the end of the story:
  • Examples:

Thank you for your time! :smile:

Instagram: prashansa60.episode
Art style: Episode and some realistic drawing - realistic takes about 3-5 days though
Would you?: Yes, as long as you don’t abandon me. :joy::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Examples:

Completed.

In progress.

In progress: Been working in this for 3 days now. :joy:

Bonus: I will love you for life if you choose me! :point_up::kissing_heart::two_hearts::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Hi! Here is my information!

Instagram: Smiley.Epy
Art style: Whatever you call these (down below)
I would be willing to stay! I just also have a life so I can’t be around ALL THE TIME. But I will be on long enough that I can do the art :heart:
Examples:

Summary

Grape%20Soda

Blue%20Hair

Please nobody steal my art!

1 Like

Sorry I’m withdrawing my name, this is taking too long and I have other things going on so I don’t think I’ll be able to do it, thanks!