In need of an artist 🎨

I need some (FREE) REALISTIC art scenes for my story!
:nerd_face::blush::open_book:
Who is interested?

2 Likes

You can visit my shop it is called snowflake’s art shop I have a few excellent artists :slightly_smiling_face:

Is it free?

1 Like

Yes we all do free art sample art is at the top and you can choose who you want to do it x

1 Like

You can visit an art shop with me and my friends if you’d like? They’re really talented!

2 Likes

What is the shop called?

2 Likes

The sister Exposer Art Thread lol that’s what we call ourselves

1 Like

Do you do free art?

1 Like

Yes :two_hearts:

1 Like

Here’s the link!

2 Likes

Sorry I need realistic art, but thanks
:blush::blush:

1 Like

It’s hard to find people who do realistic art on the forums, better go on Instagram, they have more artists there

2 Likes

I mainly think it’s hard to find realistic art for free in general
if you want realistic art I’d suggest you consider to pay the artist OR you’ll have to settle for something else

3 Likes

Yeah, the ones who do every realistic art, you usually have to pay.

3 Likes

Yess exactly! It takes hours to make pieces like that so ain’t a lot of artists who wants do to that for free

2 Likes

BUMP sksksksk

1 Like

Usually realistic art is never free. It would be nearly impossible to find someone on the forums who would actually do it for free.

3 Likes

Very true, but its reasonable tho. Its very difficult to do realistic art xD

2 Likes

As the other mentioned before, I think it is unlikely that you are going to find someone who does realistic art scenes for free. Depending on the size, pose, the setting and the characters, a piece can take about 2 up to 12 hours. Thats a huge amount of time spend on an art piece and most people still go to school, entered university or need to go to work, so time is literally money. I understand that having something for free is nice, but it takes time and effort from another person. If you are still interested in finding someone who does it for free, I suggest to look on Instagram too. Maybe a person who has time and is willing to do some kind of an art practice by drawing your request :blush:

2 Likes

Thanks, I already found someone it’s not exactly realistic art but I’m fine with it :slight_smile::blush:

1 Like