In need of an Artist

I’m so glad you like it!

1 Like

Are you gonna be able to edit it into digital art as well?

Of course. I generally use traditional sketches as a baseline on my digital drawing, so it’ll look pretty much the same but digital and coloured. And some minor tweaks to make the hands and such look better, all that stuff. I’m unsure of exactly when it would be done, but it most certainly will be by sometime tomorrow.

1 Like

Thank you so much!

I meant to ask-- Is there a certain background you want for the drawing?

1 Like

Anything will work. You can do a blank color background if you’re lazy

1 Like

I apologize but it may take a little longer than expected to get the art done. Some pretty serious stuff happened a few minutes ago that has me really shaken up, quite literally. My hands are shakier than usual so I’ll probably have to take longer to get straight enough lines. I’ll still try and get it done today, though.

1 Like

Hey, take as much time as you need. You can finish anytime you want. There’s not set date. All that matters is that you’re okay!
So take as much time as you need.

1 Like

Thank you so very much. I really appreciate it.

I finally finished them! Here are two different ones, one with a random background and the other with no background. May I ask, are you going to use them for something or no?

With a background

Without a background

1 Like

You can use this or something similar.
It looks awesome! You did such a great job.

1 Like

Here you go, with that background!

1 Like

What is your story name if i may ask, and pleeeaseeee inform when you publish ittt

1 Like

Do you have Instagram so I can tag you/credit you?
Or is there any specific way you want to be credited?
I

I don’t have an Instagram, but I do have a tumblr. My username there is TofuGothBoy. Or you could credit me from gere, as my user here and on the app is the same. Whichever you’d like to do.