In need of art models! For practice purposes only!

I have been away from episode for a very long time now and want to get back into it (yet again) via art.

If you could let me know you or a character of yours’ details I would love to draw them. I’m not sure if the drawings will be full body or shoulder up or anything yet I would like to work to full body again though.

I can work with both limelight and INK characters! I prefer working with limelight characters though.

No cost!

1 Like

do you do them for free or do we have to pay? :))

1 Like

It’s for free this is just practice!

1 Like

oh okay! that means I would like to request something if thats okay! :slight_smile: should I dm you or send it here? on the thread :))

My requests aren’t open right now. Sorry for the miscommunication lol. I am just asking for some character details so I can practice again. I haven’t done art here for roughly a full year and don’t feel comfortable taking on requests right now.

The art that comes out of this thread at least at first will just look like the attached examples I did last year except with some improvement.

This is just for me to practice my art before taking requests again. If you want I can let you know when my requests are open again.

Past work

2 Likes

Welcome back :smiling_face:

Here you go! If you decide that you want to practice with drawing my character, I hope that you’ll let me see the result, I’m very interested. Your past works look amazing!

2 Likes

Thank you! And don’t worry all the finished work is gonna be here!

1 Like

oohhhh okayyy okayy I see!! Tysm for explaining it to me! :))

1 Like

Here is my character if you’d like to practice with it

1 Like
Character details

(You can do any outfit you want but could it be kinda sexy/have club vibes)
Message me if you need anything :smiley:

1 Like

Yah of course she can be in that type of outfit!

1 Like

Hi this is me… lol :blob_hearts:

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Here both of my characters if you wanna practice with them . Definitely would like to see your art work .