In need of art + questions

Hey y’all! :sparkles: So I’m in need of an art scene, but considering I’ve never requested before, is there a chance someone who knows about this could tell me more about it? I joined episode a while ago but never thought of asking. It would mean a lot to me. Thanks! :sparkles:

2 Likes

Hey welcome to the community, we’re so happy to have you :blob_hearts:. There are many shops here on the forums that you can request all types of art from. I’ll be giving you the (unofficial) welcome guide to help you better navigate the forums. Hope this helps and good luck on your story :blush:!

:purple_heart:

2 Likes

hey, i currently take art commissions, i can send u a link to my shop! (not many examples yet but more are coming!!)

That would be great. Could you send me the link?

1 Like

so there is currently 1 example :disappointed_relieved: BUT if it can wait a little, i will post more soon

1 Like

Hi!! Is there a possible chance anyone out there would be willing to do art for free or know of someone? I’m not quite sure I would be able to pay and it seems like a lot of people out there request to pay… I will credit or anything else you would like. If not that’s totally fine and understandable. :two_hearts:

2 Likes

you should check art shops. if it says commission then its not for free. its diff from request after all. There are a lot of art shops that takes free requests. if you want I can send a link for one

Hey I may be able to help you, however I don’t draw males atm. But if you’re still interested feel free to contact me on IG @emmaj.artwork :snowflake::snowflake: There are examples on my IG

Sorry for the late reply. That would be great if you could. Thanks.

Linktree: https://linktr.ee/epieternity

1 Like