In Need of Art Recommendations

I’ve just started out writing and I’d love to add some art scenes to my story.

Does anyone have any recommendations for artists that are currently taking commissions?

I don’t mind paying and ofcourse I will credit.

Any would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

Thanks x

4 Likes

@dishsoap

3 Likes

@TheMidJunes :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@Valeriya.B @talina.writes

2 Likes

Thx!T-T

1 Like

Hi there :wave:t2: I have a few commission slots open!
You can check out my Commission thread for more examples, and I have a document linked in that thread with all my info and the process whilst commissioning, as well as my IG info.

Examples

Price Chart

This needs updated. The bottom part is supposed to be “each extra character is 50% off their own total cost”.

Price estimates are commitment free, so feel free to pm if you want to discuss further or have any questions :heartbeat:

Hey there if u want u can check out my shop

the prices r negotiable but also can b more for extra detailings like tatoos, expreesions etc☺

if interested dm me
oh btw thd category is wrong it should b in art resources😄

Moved to Art Resources since Feature + Art Suggestions is for requests to the development team.

Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

Thank you @Adorablxheron !

I’m not sure if you’re still looking, but here are my prices, examples, process and other info! I’ve also added my commission form link, but if you’re not comfortable with that just PM me ◡̈

Cartoon Style

Gouache Painting Style

Semi-Realistic

All extra info

Link: Commission Form

Thank you so much!

3 Likes

Hey there, if you still need an artist I’m happy to help. I’m very flexible in prices and do many different styles. Feel free to DM me on Instagram @b_artist04. I’d love to speak with you. (P.s I’ve done a few for free so I can promise i will be inexpensive and I have some time on my hands so I can get them done in a few days)

Np

1 Like

can u please check ur dm in here once