In need of artwork for my story

Thank you so much for this!!

1 Like

I’m on my way working on it, and I wanted to ask first: What’s the height difference between each other? And how much free control do I have over this? Or do you just want me to do exactly as you said?

I did exactly as you said, please let me know if you want anything changed or something added! (Also I cut off the bottom a bit cause you didn’t specify the shoes so they’re just barefooted lol)

Omg its perfect!!! Thank you!!!

1 Like

And its fine that you cut off the bottom, that exactly what I wanted thats why i didnt specify shoes lol :heart::grin:

1 Like

No problem, so let me know how you want the small cover then!

And its fine that you cut off the bottom, that exactly what I wanted thats why i didnt specify shoes lol :heart::grin:

1 Like

So the small cover i was wanting some slight custom posing, do you think you could do that? but stick with he same style? :heart:

1 Like

Of course, so detail by detail what’s your vision?

I’m so sorry i got a little confused, the custom pose would be for the intro/outro cover, if you’re interested in doing that too, i was thinking about having Jessica on the left facing right and then Cassidy next to Jessica facing left, I’d like Jessica’s arm to be around/on Cassidy’s shoulder, as for their animations I’d want Jessica to be flirt_wink_forward and then maybe have Cassidy kiss_forward so shes kissing Jessica’s cheek, as for for the clothes I’d want them to be the same as they were for the large cover but I’d like the background to be EXT. FOOTBALL STADIUM STAGE - DAY but because its only a 640x1136 piece, it would only show some of the background so I’d like it to be in the middle of the stairs on the left and stage on the right if that makes sense?

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply, i’ll get on that then!

Question:

Do you mean these?

Screen Shot 2020-03-25 at 17.52.52

Or these?

Screen Shot 2020-03-25 at 17.52.55

It’s okay, I’d like it to be centered right in the middle maybe have them and a little of the stage in sight if that makes sense? :grin:

1 Like

I’m sorry I don’t quite understand? Is it the second picture that I sent? And do you want that to be the background or do you want them to stand on the stairs?

Sorry, can you use the 2nd background as the background, i dont want them on the stairs :smile:

1 Like

Gotcha! And no worries, so you want the stairs in the back?

Yes please!

1 Like

Hey, how’s it going?

1 Like

Still working on it, sorry for taking so long!

Its ok, was just checking :smile:

1 Like