In need of background characters (Limelight)

New episode writer. For my story I am going to need background characters in future episodes. I do not feel like creating them or using the background generator as I want them to look a certain age range. So please if you would like to be a background character:
-Send me the name you would like your character to be called
-Your details
-Outfit choice

Thank you! :blush:

Name: Ayame
Hair: Long Curly Hair (Light Blue)
Face: Diamond
Eyebrows: Seductive Round
Eyes: Upturned Bold (White)
Nose: Upturned
Mouth: Classic (Plum)
Body: Ink female (Fair)

Outfit: Green Lace Peek Blouse, Goth Girl Skirt, Plain Sheer Leggings, Emerald Sporty Chic Sneakers , Silver Pendant Necklace ,Silver Rising Star Earrings, Rectangular Thin Glasses

Credit me by Ayu-chan

What is the name of your story? :slight_smile:

Thank you. I am still working on the first episode. It may not be out for a coupe months since I am a new writer. I am unsure of the name but as of right now it is called In Remission. The name may change by the time I publish idk lol. :blush::blush:

Oh okay! Well, good luck writing your story and hopefully I read your story when you publish it :smiley:

Thank you. I am just planning ahead to future scenes when I need background characters. For sure I am sure I will promote it on the forum. :joy:

Here’s mine if you still need another one:

Name: Jacquel
Body: Umber
Brow: Seductive Arch
Hair: Diva Curls
Hair Color: Black
Eyes: Upturned Bold
Eye Color: Hickory
Face: Soft Heart
Nose: Upturned
Lips: Classic
Lip Color: Sable

Shirt: Ringed Tank (Black)
Bottoms: White See Through Shorts (Olive)
Shoes: Black Canvas Shoes
Glasses: Thin Clear Circular Glasses

:relaxed:

Thanks! I now only need 3 more! :grin:

I would love to be in your story
Name: Emily
Hair: Long Feathered (black)
Eyes: Round Bold (brown)
Face: Round
Nose:Elven
Lips: Classic (blush)
Skin: Beige
Brow: Thin Curved
Outfit:
Skater navy blue,
skater tee maroon sleeves,
Boheiman outfit slouchy fringe boots
Sheer dot leggings
Yellow werecat ears ( yes i am serious i want to wear this)

Thank you so much! I’m a new Episode writer. Still working on chapter one just wanted to get background characters together for certain scenes. :grin:

You should also credit the background characters in the end to help promote their story :blush:

I’d love to help you out with your story! If you still need background characters, here’s the info for mine:

Name: Julie
Hair: Diva Curls (Blonde)
Eyes: Upturned Bold (blue)
Face: Oval
Nose: Perky
Lips: Classic (terracotta)
Skin: Olive
Eyebrows: Smooth Arch

Outfit:
Navy Lace Top Dress
Blue Beach Day Two Strap Sandal

Yes for sure! I mean I am a new writer and I’m not sure how many people will read my story! But you can give me your story name and I can put it in there!

Thank you so much I know I put 6 but I can always put extra! :blush:

Sure. Its called A Divine Tale. Looking forward to reading your story

Thank you! What is the name you like for me to list when I mention your story name?

Just my forum name.

Moved to Art Resources since it involves character designs. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics. :wink:

Thanks Sydney!

Outfit: Hipster Glasses (Black),Tribal patterned headwrap, Mule ankle heels, Denim Jacket, Brown Camo pants, Dark Red with gold zipper Zipped Crop Top

Name: Rachel
Skin: Light
Brow: Soft Natural
Hair: Long Feathered (Fawn)
Eyes: Downturned Natural (Green)
Face: Round
Nose: Perky
Lips: Classic (Terracotta)