In need of bedroom backgrounds

Pixabay is okay but where exactly online,…
On Google?

2 Likes

@Kenzi1

You shouldn’t ask for credit if you just found an image online and you didn’t even make it. It could be copyrighted. Don’t ask for credit if something doesn’t belong to you. Even if it’s copyright free, if you didn’t make it you shouldn’t be asking for credit.

1 Like

@rubywrites

Sorry…I’m pretty new to this so I don’t really know all the rules lol :joy: I joined the forums a while ago, but I’ve never really done this before…
do people just get credit on artwork? I just read in her post that she would give credit thats why I asked for it…also how do you know if an image is copyrighted? I’m a little confused lol like I said idrk much about this yet

1 Like

Yeah…im still learning about all the rules and stuff so is there a problem with google?

Thanks for the tip.

Most images on Google are copyrighted. But you never know so it’s better to find images on platforms like Unsplash or Pixabay instead of Google. Almost all the images on Google are copyrighted. Also you shouldn’t ask for credit if you didn’t make something. You just found it.

2 Likes

ok sorry…thank you though for letting me know! :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

big problem

So I can use pictures on Unsplash and Pixlr in my stories without the worry that they’ll be copyrighted, right?

Pretty much any copyright-free image websites like Unsplash, Pexels or Pixabay. Although there’s a filter on Google for copyright free images it’s not entirely accurate. Better safe than sorry :yay:

1 Like

Ah thank you! I’m always a bit nervous when it comes to stuff like copyright

1 Like

No sweat, we’ve all been there :joy:

1 Like

Is it still copyright if you use different pictures to make a whole new picture?