In need of beta readers please!

Hi there!

I’m currently working on my fourth story for episode and am in need of a few beta readers to read the first episode, if it is liked possibly the first three.

It’s called ‘The Wedding Buddies.’ The description reads: ‘You’ve been in love with your wedding buddy Oliver Alvarez since you can remember. After years apart, what happens when you’re invited to his wedding?’

It’s my first attempt at a romance story, so I need to know if the storyline works. Overall, I need some people to tell me if they would continue reading and/or enjoying the story. Spelling, grammar and length would be a factor too.

If anyone wants to help out I’d be really grateful!

Thanks in advance! :wink:

1 Like

I’d be glad to help I’m totally honest all the time.

1 Like

Thanks! I could use some brutal honesty on it.

Here’s the link:
http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5843278294286336

:wink:

Good, I’ll tell you how it is

1 Like

It’s okay you just need to bump it up add more juicy details to get the reader pulled in you have to make them feel like they need this story. What’s your doing right now isn’t gonna cut it.

1 Like

I think it’s really good! Keep up the good work! When you finish the second episode, I’ll gladly read it! I love all the advanced directing AND the plot. It also has a great cliffhanger which makes me want to continue the story!

1 Like

Thanks! I’ve got a lot of reveals planned (e.g. there’s a reason her parents favour her sister more than her), what would you recommend in terms of juicy details?

Thank you so much! Do you have any criticisms? I’m looking for harsh honesty lol

1 Like

I think the episode could have more flashbacks to explain her history with her parents honestly. That part got me a bit confused

1 Like

Yes, juicy, but it’s I didn’t see it coming, but I saw it coming juicy, and We need something that just comes out of the air in Jumps into the water you need that before everybody gets down and doesn’t want to read your story.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ve started episode 2 and I’m gonna add flashbacks at the beginnings of episodes so you see their relationship evolve. I’ll let you know when I publish!

1 Like

Thanks!

Your welcome

1 Like

Yay! Thank you!

1 Like

I will read it

1 Like

Thank you! Here’s the link:

http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5843278294286336

I’ve started on the second episode, but it’s only the first one that’s ready for review.

ok great

1 Like

Hey, have you had the chance to read my story yet? Thank you!

I will