In need of characters for my fantasy story

Hey there! The run down is I’m making a fantasy story. A college about Fair Folk beings. The school is located Magickal realm. There are 5 different fae folk that attend the school.

Latronians (healers) the prefix Latro meaning healer or physician. Often called Lats for short, they have the ability to heal the injured or sick. And with extreme loss of power save people from death. They are good with elixirs and potions. In school, they often wear black blazers with brown skirts or shirts as a symbol of security and comfort. Their personality traits often consist of caretakers, kindness, openness, beauty, purity. They are also empaths, they can feel what others are feeling but only if they hone in on a particular person, though they feel like it’s an invasion of privacy so they try not to use it much.

Pryonites (fire conjures) the prefix Pryo meaning heat. Usually just called hotheads. They can control conjure, and create fires, sometimes so focused and small to light a match or enough to burn a city down. Their hands often get hot when angry, they try to avoid skin contact for this reason. They are trained to become protectors for the school but when still in school their uniforms are black blazers, with red shirts or skirts, to represent their flames and passion. Personality traits often include short-temper, sarcasticness, jokers, quick, strong, stubborn. They usually don’t like to be touched because they don’t want people to get burned. But also can be very flirtatious.

Aquamarians (water benders) Aqua meaning water. Known as drowners, not because they drown people but the other fae folk think they don’t know how to have fun. They were blue shirts/skirts/shoes to represent the quietness of a river or the dangerous waves of the sea. They can’t conjure water but they can control it and steal it from earths plants around them. As long as they are in a radius of anything water related they can control it. There are 2 types of Aquamarians, the dangerous, funny, reckless, and humorful kind or the serious, kind, down to earth, good student. Sometimes you even get a mix of both.

Wind-Whippers or Wind-Whips for short (air benders) the name is pretty self explanatory, some might argue they are the most dangerous. Uniform contains silver or grey skirts shirts and/or shoes. They can control all air molecules around them to create tornadoes, shortness of breath, wind storms, and hold their breaths under water. Yes, they are quiet and hardworking but they also can steal your breath so fast you don’t even have time to choke. They often are very nice until provoked and tend to be very loyal people.

Terras. (Earthlings) Terra’s are very unique faes, not only because they can do serious damage but also because they are most common. Fae folk used to only be Terra’s which is why you have always seen them as woodland creatures, but over years they began to show signs of different powers until they were a completely different type of fae. They can talk to and understand animals, they also can create things made of natural resources such as wood, flowers, grass, dirt etc. It’s no surprise they where green. There personality traits include but not limited to: funny, loud, kind, innocent, smart, hard workers, lightweights, huggers through and through.

I NEED CHARACTERS!

What I need from you is :

•ALL of your LL features (if u want earrings or jewelry or freckles include this it’s very important)

• A character name (real or fake, please be realistic though!)

•What your fae preference would be (Latronians, pyronites, Terras, Wind-Whips, or Aquamarians)

•What grade you are in (first year (age: 18), second year (age 19) third year (age 20), fourth year (age 21), fifth year (age 22) or sixth year (age 23)

Should come out sometime between June and July! Though I have work and school etc but I will keep you all updated about it. I don’t have a title yet but I’ll get there eventually haha

I need a lot so don’t be shy! Thank you and have a great day fae folks! :heart::woman_fairy:t4:

1 Like

Feel free to use my characters:)

You can make Dragon/Amber a Pryonite and Asher whatever fits his personality best.
Both fifth year.

Also, I recommend changing the category to art resources since you’re asking for character details.

Characters

Character names:
Asher Griffin
Dragon Griffin

(If you want to use a more normal name for Dragon you can use Amber, you can give either of them another surname if you want, this is purely to make them married, authors can do some creative things with that:), you can give them any relation to each other (except siblings/cousins))

Details:

Personality:

Dragon- Stubborn, thoughtful, confident, determined, extremely sarcastic.

Asher-Sweet, confident, thoughtful, smart, funny.

Pronouns/sexuality:
Dragon-She/her, straight
Asher-He/him, straight

Favorite colors:

Dragon-Dark red&black

Asher-Black&Yellow

Feel free to change their outfits. I put their fav. colors there to have more of an idea what colors the outfits can contain (doesn’t just have to be it).

For credits: @dragon.epi on IG

Also tag me when the story is out, I would love to read it:)

3 Likes

Ok so here…

66a436a4a055bc6039c4387acd316a90385f1e59_2_353x500
Feel free to change the clothes just leave the necklace on thank you.

Nevaeh Carter

I’d rather be an Aquamarian

Third year!
Also, my insta is @vaeh_de_author just in case.

3 Likes

Hey, I think you should change the title of this to something that’ll specify that you’re looking for character details. I’m really not trying to be rude, but it’s a bit misleading.

3 Likes

Haha thank u I looked it over and changed it sorry I’m a bit of a special breed lol

2 Likes

Thank u so much!

2 Likes

Thank u!! I’ll tag u when it comes out

2 Likes

Name: Fluffy Sapphire
Pronouns: She/Her
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Confidence, feisty, smart, savage and smart

Name: Nathan Brady
Pronouns: He/Him
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Badass, smart, sometimes dumb and confident.

Fluffy has a huge crush on Nathan and he already knows.

Fluffy Sapphire
Nathan Brady

I would like Fluffy to be a Terras and Nathan to be a Aquamarians please.

Fluffy can be first year as she is 18 and Nathan can be in second year.

Credit me by forums username @Adorablxheron when using my characters.

2 Likes

Anything else?

2 Likes

I think you are all good thank you so much!!

2 Likes

Your welcome.

2 Likes

Here’s my character <3 please let me know if you will use her or if you need more character.

2 Likes

Thank u! If in a couple of hours no one posts more characters please feel free to give more! Thank u so much :relaxed:

2 Likes

You are welcome! What kind of fae folks do you need? Maybe you already have a lot of Aquamarians (it’s just an example)

2 Likes

Haha the names are hard to use but I could use another healer and air if you don’t mind!

3 Likes

Bump…? 🥲🧚🏽‍♀️

1 Like

Tag @NeahM

3 Likes

I can be anything :grin:
Credits @Raitlyn on the Forums

Tattoo: The Chest Tattoo in the pic pls

2 Likes

Here’s my character card!

Character Card

Name: Trinity (lol that’s my name)
Fae Type: Pyronites (fits my personality best)
Grade & Age: First Year & 18
Jewelry: Hoop Earring Large Metal Gold
Outfit (if you need any for when she’s not wearing the uniform): V Neck Two Tone Sweater Dress Wool Light Grey, Belted High Waisted Distressed Jeans Denim, Sneakers Chunky Rubber Black Green, Hoop Earring Large Metal Gold

About Clothing

(if you put her in any other outfits besides the uniform I prefer the one above or basically the same outfit but with the different colors of that sweater or the sweater that’s a deeper V neck. also I prefer neutral colors (black & grey) but I don’t mind wearing other colors)

I only wrote what’s above and in that hidden thing just in case episode might not have the clothing for the plus-sized character that is there for the generic female character
Also if it’s okay with you I’d prefer my character to wear black jeans instead of skirts

2 Likes

Thank u so much :pleading_face::heart::heart::heart: @Raitlyn did you want to choose a surname/last name

2 Likes