In Need Of Cover Art (LL)

Hello! I currently need a cover featuring 3 characters, in the style Lime Light. I’d prefer it to be drawn :relaxed:

If you know anyone who can do this, or you are someone who can, please reply! Thank you in advance :black_heart: :crescent_moon:

2 Likes

Your best bet would be either commission or checking some art shops.

2 Likes

Hi there!! This sounds so good, please consider me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Prices

Examples

Process

First of all, you can message me for any questions without commitment! :blush: And ask me about the price of a piece if you’re not sure, and don’t hesitate to decline after if you’re not sure, no worries!
So…
I use PayPal for the payment.
We will talk about what you want, I will suggest things if you’re not sure, help out figure out how you want the drawing :heart:
After that, if you confirm your order I’ll get the sketch started :raised_hands:t2:
After showing you the sketch (with watermark) and make any changes you want me to without problem! Once you like it, we will proceed to the payment. Once I receive the money, I will continue and finish the piece and let you know how long it will take.
I will answer any questions you have and keep you updated :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
When the piece is finished, I will send it via the media we were talking on (Forums, Instagram…) make any changes you want me to without problem and if you like it, I will send it via email so you can have the best quality possible!
No credit needed, of course!

You can ask anything without commitment, even if you just want to see more examples :sparkles:
I wish I can help you! :heart::heart::heart_eyes: Let me know if you are interested :wink:

2 Likes

If you’re willing to pay, I am open for commissions. You can take a look at my thread for more information and examples :slight_smile: Let me know if you’re interested

1 Like

@Soupy @Bertha Hi! First, I want to say that both of you are super freaking talented!!! If I could commission, I would for sure consider working with you. Although, as of now, i don’t necessarily have the means to do so? But, in the future, hopefully I’ll be able to come to you two for some art.

Thank you for replying! I appreciate it so much!!! :black_heart: :crescent_moon:

2 Likes

Thank you so much, you’re so sweet :blush::blush:
Hope we can work together in the future! Have a great day :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You as well! :black_heart:

1 Like

hey, my commissions are open! let me know if you need it from me!
some examples-

1 Like

Hi! You’re so so so talented, but unfortunately, I’m not able to commission from people at the moment. Thank you for offering, I appreciate it !! :black_heart:

oh, that’s completely fine! thanks :heart:

1 Like

That’s fine, I understand. Thank you! :two_hearts:

1 Like