In need of cover ASAP

Hey loves:)
I have a problem and it’s with the cover of my story:(
Since the new guidelines have been posted, my covers do not meet guidelines so I need to change them :roll_eyes:
Can someone make me a cover? And I Will credit the artist:)
Please and thank you!!
Send me a dm on insta @xiomara.episode or on here on forums
Example of how I would like it:):

Here are some examples but I will provide the details and stuff like that:)
Thanks you loves:)
Btw^ those are my stories:) Magnetizing Love is a new one but not published yet

1 Like

Check out this shop!

1 Like

Yeah that’s why I’m asking for a new cover lol I just showed those examples to show what style of art I’m looking for😂but thanks for the reminder:)

I can help you if you still need it

It’s fine love😂

Really that’s would be nice:)

I’m sorry if you felt ignored but I did not ignore you guys. I checked them out but I’m just making sure if someone else would like to do it before I request at a shop because most shops take a while to respond

2 Likes

And it’s okay I get it sometimes we just need to let the anger out but it’s fine

2 Likes

not mine. I am online like always. also if we post our own shop. it usually means we have time. wouldnt do that if I didn’t have

also I have nothing but time I am always online

1 Like

Oh okay that’s good to know thank you:) I also would like to give an opportunity to some people who like to do requests without asking others if you get what I mean lol

1 Like

not really.

honestly the art shops are there to help people who needs art. but there actually almost never is someone who post im them instead people just make a forum asking for art. there is like at least 10 new evry day. so when I see one I just post my forum because its more easy to send people over there than write out all the things I need to make a cover and show exampels. because it is already in my art shop

Oh yeah did not think of that lol I’ll wait a bit and then I’ll request if no one here takes the request:)

2 Likes

Do you still need help? With your cover(s)?

I already have someone completing the request but thank you for offering help love:)

1 Like

Of course! :heart::heart:

1 Like