In need of cover! (NO LONGER NEEDED)

Hi there! I’m currently writing my first story and I seriously can’t do any types of drawing, so I was wondering if anyone could help me! :wink: CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN!!!

If interested, read down below ->

Story Details

Story Title: Bound By Honor
Author Name: Serenaaa
Story Description: Aubrey has had a rough past - what happens when she moves in with her brother and meet his devilishly sexy and mysterious boss, Alec Valentino, the leader of the Spanish Mafia?

Cover Details

Cover: 2 characters.

Character 1 - MC Audrey

Skintone: Tan
BrowShape: Seductive Arch
Hair/Color: Straight & Blue Light
Eye/Color: Upturned Feline & Green
Face: Oval
Nose: Upturned
Mouth/Color: Full Round & Terracotta

Character 2 - Alec

Skintone: Honey
BrowShape: Thin Arch
Hair/Color: Short Cropped Hair & Fawn
Eye/Color: Stoic Almond & Purple
Face: Chiseled Square
Nose: Button
Mouth/Color: Uneven & Terracotta

I’d like the two characters to be standing close and where you can only see their upper body. If you can, try to give it a drama effect by having Alec - the love interest look sort of angry and maybe have him holding a gun. Audrey - the MC should look in love.

IMPORTANT
If you want, you can put text on the cover, but when sending it to me, can you please add the cover without text as well. Thank you!

You’re welcome to either email the cover to me or send it over this chat. Let me know in the comments what else you need to know :smiley:

- Serenaaa XOXO

You can try making one on power point for now. There are some really easy tutorials on how to do it. Hope this helps.

I can make you one :wink:

That would be awesome!!! Do you need any info??

1 Like

Yes, I do. I’ll pm you

:+1:

1 Like