In need of description

So I have this story called Dead Memories and I just need a description.
The story’s about a girl who died but lost her memory and goes back to past to get them back but she didn’t expect to be so scary and sad.

The story’s genre is mystery/thriller
Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Btw would you read it?

Sorry if you didn’t wanna be tagged
@lanafrazer_episode @Randomwriter07 @epi.jesss4 @Joanne00

2 Likes

Hm, okay here’s mine.

She died tragically in a (what the death is), her memories are gone, but all that will change when she travels back in time, however she didn’t expect her trip to be depressing, and full of horror.

1 Like

Sounds good but I don’t want to reveal the death :joy:

1 Like

Well say that, LOL. Okay, I’ll try again. :joy:

She’s dead, her memories are gone, but all that will change when she travels back in time, however she didn’t expect her trip to be depressing, and full of horrors.

1 Like

I LOVE IT :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I’m so sorry but I suck with story descriptions :persevere:
But I would surely read it, the plot sound very interesting

1 Like

The death of a girl, gives her a chance to travel back in time and relive every painful and scary memory. But is there reason that their…Lost!

I hope this helps :two_hearts:

Also I would really like to read your story it sounds really interesting. Please let me know when its out :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story ideas and descriptions. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if you’ve got questions. :smiley:

@Episoidewriter007 @Joanne00
I’ll both tag you when it’s out :blush:

1 Like

Sounds interesting, though I don’t find many Episode mystery/thriller stories great, so I don’t check out those genres much.

Description idea: Revived, she only has the past to help find her lost memories. She thought she wanted them, but when she finds out the truth, it changes everything.

1 Like

Really love yours :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.