In Need Of Episode Friends

I’ve started episode nearly a year ago, so I’m still kinda new to all this. It’s very hard for me to make friends here Idek why, but yeah. I just want friends, supporters, helpers. This is a large platform and there are so many creative people here. I want to meet more people. So if you wanna be friends, leave a comment, pm me, do whatever.

11 Likes

Hey I’m mostly always on so you can pm if you ever need anything or just want to talk and mostly everyone else here is nice so more people will probably respond :wave:

3 Likes

I’ll be your fwend :pleading_face::nerd_face:

2 Likes

Would love to be your friend, if you need anything feel free to ask anyone here on the forums if you need to get your story out there feel free to message me on @lana_epi_reads on Instagram if you have one and I will share on my page for others to check out. :100: :100: :100:

Send your story here for me to check out whenever you like. :heart:

If you’re still learning how to make your stories, feel free to check on Joseph Evans videos, Episode Notes, Dara.Amarie, etc on Youtube for tutorials and also helpful threads provided by the community. :heart:

Glad to have you here on the forums, happy writing!! :sunglasses: :100:

4 Likes

I would love to be your friend! I honestly don’t have friends on here either or in real life… Mostly because I’m bisexual. So if you don’t really care about my sexuality and still wanna be friends, just pm me anytime! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

Sure, hi

1 Like

Hola, I’d love to be your friend. I’m pretty much On mostly everyday, so you can message me or text me whenever :joy: I might miss ur message so sometimes u can just @ me

1 Like

Lol. I love your username. I can tell you’re probably a mean girls fan.

1 Like

It’s all good,I don’t discriminate. We can be friends.

1 Like

Wassup friend. I’ll probably on you later though.

1 Like

That’s so sweet. Everyone is soo nice here on the forums. Wish it was the same in reals. I look forward to pm you later.

1 Like

Heyy. Thanks for wanting to be my friend, lol.

Tysm, I’ll pm you soon though.

:joy: TY and omg YES I ammmm :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses: lmao do u like mean girls?

1 Like

Wassup! And okie. You can Pm me when you wanttt

1 Like

I love mean girls, I also like the remakes. Ik some people hated them, but they were interesting as well.

1 Like

we can be frands
@Pansexual_Frying_pan

1 Like

Hi, I feel the same way. I’d also like to have some episode friends to just help and support each other. Or just to talk about whatever.
Feel free to PM me when ever or reply here. :smile: :blush: :cat:

2 Likes

I just have to say that I’m sorry to hear that… :slightly_frowning_face: It’s just so hard for me to understand why someones sexuality should matter. :thinking:

3 Likes

For sure, I’ll pm you later on.

1 Like