In need of extras for my new story: The Monarch🦋! *Closed*

Perfect!! :sparkles::black_heart::sparkles:

Here’s mine. Use them for whatever you need!

1 Like

I just put you down as the chef! Thank you so much!!! :sparkles::black_heart::sparkles:

1 Like

I put you down as a maid if that is okay! Thank you’d o much for showing interest!! :sparkles::black_heart::sparkles:

1 Like

They are a couple

They are a couple

(They can be whatever you have left.

1 Like

Butterfly:
character profile

Student:
EAF26A68-CDF0-4D80-9851-1132753FBC05

1 Like

Also just wanted to add that Medium Warm Brown for Viktor’s brows isn’t available in the character creation menu, so it’d need to be coded into the script (possibly off screen):
@VIKTOR changes eyebrowsColor into Medium Warm Brown
:see_no_evil:

1 Like

Awesome! I will write that down so I don’t forget!! :sparkles::black_heart::sparkles:

1 Like

@schittwriter @somekind @HBarbie @scarlettm @juliewrites @AlexandraD @M_H_C_Episode @justaperson @Maeverie.Rivera @tre.episode

I think I got everyone

I updated my topic with the roles I gave you all. I hope you are all okay with what I gave you. I will be posting about my story in another topic soon so watch out for that! Thank you so much I love you all! :sparkles::black_heart::sparkles:

5 Likes

@some_kid @tre.episodes

1 Like

@M_H_C_Episode

Here is Emalia as the doctor!!

1 Like

@schittwriter

Here are Victor and Victoria as teachers at Miss Dahlia’s School for Girls!

2 Likes

Thank you so much for showing interest! Sorry for the late reply. I see her as a student if that’s okay? I already have a uniform picked out which is posted somewhere in this thread. Thank you so much!! :sparkles::black_heart::sparkles:

1 Like

Hey feel free to use my character!

They are non-binary so they use they/them pronouns :))

Instagram: @/episode_george

1 Like

Is it okay if I make them a teacher? They will wear clothes similar to my previous post above! Is there a preferred name you would like the students to refer to George as? Something just like Teacher George or Mx. Or something like that? If not that’s okay.

1 Like

Maybe (professor George)

Cause I know that professors teach in schools :))

1 Like

Sounds good! Thank you so much for showing interest! :sparkles::black_heart::sparkles:

1 Like

yes it’s fine :relaxed:

1 Like

Sounds good! Thank you so much!! :sparkles::black_heart::sparkles:

1 Like