- in need of fantasy/adventure story recommendations!

hey, guys!

as the huge nerd that i am, i feel the lack of good fantasy/adventure stories on the app, as well as sci-fi. for that matter, i created this topic for recommendations on quality content stories.

i’m not a sucker for self-promoting, but if your story relates to this topic, feel free to share it!

i’m mostly looking for stories on sci-fi (aliens, non-humans) and high fantasy (medieval - elves, faeries, dwarves, witches), but low fantasy and modern supernatural works too!

my personal favorites and those recommended by you guys, which i have read and recommend as well, will be listed down below! feel free to check those out, i can guarantee they’re ah-mazing! :wink:

MY RECOMMENDATIONS!

Fantasy; Supernatural;
The Wrong Side of Time by Blanca
Sora by @ChanelN
Graceless by @Anna.Epp
FT: The Lake by @J.Miley
Beyond The Line by @TalGordin
Love on a Pumpkin by @sophookles
When The Last Petal Falls by @lorenbethxox
The Clockwork Hearts by @khrema.episode
Spectrum of Love by Costa
The Witching Season by The Sparrow
The Elf King’s Quest by @sophookles
I Married a Knight by earlgreytea
My Butler by @sophookles
Black Magic by @thebutterfly_episode & @Sucre
College of Eternity by @sophookles
The Dragon Bride by earlgreytea

Sci-fi;
Wired This Way by @lorenbethxox
Blood Link by Ems
Galactic Game by Lucas
GODSPEED by @honeybees
ANOMALY by @honeybees
Reveal: Seeker by @khrema.episode

14 Likes

u can look at my story

1 Like

The Wrong Side of Time by Blanca.

Through the Worlds by @ksenia.stories

Essentially all of @wincyyellow’s stories.

Finding Emerald and Heart of the Sea by Sarah Kieser.

The Wall and FT: The Lake by @J.Miley

FT: When The Last Petal Falls by @lorenbethxox

I Married A Knight and The Dragon Bride by Earlgrey.

Behind The Wall and The Clockwork Heart by Khrema.

7 Likes

i already read all of those! :sweat_smile: i’m a bit obsessed with this genre haha, but thank you anyway :black_heart:

1 Like

Oh! That’s okay, I’ll try and dig up more baha. :joy:

1 Like

Your Silhouette by Anya
Touch My Soul by Alphan
Trough the Worlds by Ksenia
Chosen by Selene
Harbinger and The Last of Her Kind by Renee

2 Likes

Hi!
You can try my stories!
One is called I Made The devil cry(dark deep fantasy). Not funny, deep, Just a Very little Romance, like Very Very little.
I’ll search for The Link if you want,
And The other is a historical drama, There’s more Romance at he beginning, but later There’re fantasy themes too. The First three chapters are prologue, it’s about MC parents, then it’s about him, his life And struggles to fit into his role. There’s also more comedy.

Btw in case you would read it, I appreciate every feedback, thanks!!!

Eclipsis by @victoria (LL and Ink versions)

FUSION by CG Conti.

Shipwrecked by Nelly.

The Enchanted Tale of Rowan the Witch by @bunnylin

Everly After by @anya_r

Art-Ache by @goth.Gaia

4 Likes

FT: Not Your Perfect Princess by @episode.lillz

2 Likes

Aww thankyou so much for recommending it Bhoomi ilysm :sparkling_heart:

Reasons to give it a try : Are you looking for a story where you could choose the gender of your character? Do you wanna be pleased by advanced directing?Are you the one who loves slow burn?Are you looking a story which could make you laugh at any second? And what’s the best thing of all, there are no gem choices present in the story!!! What are you waiting for go check out this story

Title Ft: Not your perfect princess

Description : How does your life changes from that perfect fairy tale to the most frantic nightmare. Get ready for drama, suspense a slow-burn romance with 2 sexy beings. (NO GEMS)(CHOOSEGENDER)

Genre : Rom-com Fantasy

*Writers name- Lily Lockheart
*Style- Limelight
*Ongoing - 3 out
*Full customisation
*Diversity present

Instagram

2 Likes

INTO THE UNKNOWN :sparkles:

Description :
After getting sucked into a magical book you find yourself lost alone in the magical of TRORITHA . Will you find love or your way home
(CC, 4 love interests, mini games)

Genre : Fantasy, adventure, romance, comedy

1 main character
4 love interests :v:

Link :point_down:

Style : INK

1 Like

Thanks for mentioning my story! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

thanks! i’ll check it out (:

thanks! i didn’t know about the last three, i’ll check it out! again, tysm :black_heart:

1 Like

FT: Onset of Winter (it’s about ice elves, humans, dwarves and so on).

1 Like

Link:

Hello! If you don’t mind self promo, my story travels into a far off planet with magicals just as there is an impending war from the two opposing sides. The story is largely a fantasy with action and adventure. It’s ongoing, but will be a completed short story when I’m done.

Additional Info

•This is a story about self discovery, love and acceptance.
•Uses tappable overlays.
•Full CC.
•Limelight style.
•4 Episodes atm.
•The basis & creativity of this story was created by myself and my friend almost 12 years ago when we were in 6th grade. Since I already have the whole storyline and how it ends, this story WILL be completed.
•Based on this ones turnout, I’m contemplating making a full length version where you can earn points with other characters and have points determine your ending. I cut a lot of backstory out to get right to the magical part since this was entered in March 2020’s Magicka contest. I feel the need to mention this since most of my critiques involved the lack of relationship building between reader & characters.

Link- Within Her Soul

1 Like

Hey there! My story would be PERFECT for you.
Although it may not have elves, it still includes magical creatures and is inspired by a ton of shows like LOK & ATLA :crystal_ball:
I recently published it in early Feburary and I’d be delighted to share it with you! :blob_hearts:

If you’re interested in a magical world with a strong female leading MC and two interesting LI’s this story is for you! It includes a magic system, along with two seasons and each country is inspired by a few countries in real life. This story will be continued and completed, so no need to worry about this being discontinued :wink:

:crystal_ball: The Storm’s Oracle :crystal_ball:
Author: Miyako Miyu
Genre: Fantasy/Romance
Chapters: 4-5
Description: Zulrya is hit by a crisis. Struggling with loss along the way, Jordyn realizes not everything is black and white. Who knew two countries at war could act so alike? [LL, Art-scenes]

Includes: No CC, Advanced Overlays & Directing, Artscenes, Two Seasons, Prologue/Epilogue, Confirmed Sequel, In-depth story backgrounds, World-Building Archive, A sea of secrets to discover.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5949347462316032

:purple_heart: follow me on instagram for updates! :purple_heart:
https://www.instagram.com/sincerelymiyako/

1 Like

i’m giving your story a try! haven’t finished the first episode yet, but by far i already noticed how good you’re at coding/directing! :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

i’ll give it try! such a beautiful cover, omg! :black_heart:

2 Likes